Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Captain of Nothing: Part IV"
- Power Elite
- Kronos Corporation
- The 1400 Club
- The Foreigner
- Several unnamed members
- Sin (Sinthea Shmidt)
- Crossbones (Brock Rumlow)
- Army of Evil (Mentioned)
- John Rawls (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Bill Parcells (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Daughters of Liberty (Mentioned)
- The Dryad (Mentioned)
- Sharon Carter (Referenced)
- NYPD (Referenced)
- Jigsaw (Billy Russo)
- Griffin (Johnny Horton)
- Johnny's mother (Referenced)
- Wrecking Crew
- Nazis (Referenced)
- Jack O'Lantern (Steven Levins)
- Betty Ross-Banner (Recap)
- Gen. Thaddeus Ross (Referenced) (Deceased)
- Supreme Commander Steve Rogers (Named only)
- Mayor Wilson Fisk (Mentioned)
- Myrmidon's guards
- Wolfgang's mother (Referenced)
- Slither (Aaron Salomon)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Fantastic Four Uniform
- Bulldozer's Helmet
- Jack O'Lantern's Suit
- Captain America's Uniform (On-screen)
Synopsis for "Captain of Nothing: Part IV"
- Synopsis not yet written.
CAPTAIN OF NOTHING continues!
A prison riot is the best possible cover to break Captain America out of confinement — but what if the Star-Spangled Avenger doesn’t want to go?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 9 10 on the forums
- Images from Captain America Vol 9 10
|Like this? Let us know!|