Appearing in "The Legend of Steve: Part II"
- Daughters of Liberty
- Maureen O'Hara (Topical reference)
- "Ringo Kid" (John Wayne) (Topical reference) (Deceased)
- Gary Cooper (Topical reference)
- Commander Fury (Nick Fury, Jr.)
- Selene Gallio (On-screen)
- Church of Cosmic Awareness (Named only) (On-screen)
- Wilson Fisk (On-screen)
- Baron von Strucker (Wolfgang von Strucker) (On-screen)
- Cheer Chadwick (On-screen)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Davos, Switzerland (Named only) (On-screen)
- Steve Roger's Uniform
- White Tiger's Suit
- Amulets of Power (Depowered)
- Energy Shield
- A.I.M. Uniforms
- Prototype Eyepatch and S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform
- Crossbones' Suit
- World War II (Referenced)
Synopsis for "The Legend of Steve: Part II"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“THE LEGEND OF STEVE” CONTINUES!
As Steve Rogers continues to try to prove his innocence and remain one step ahead of the pursuing Nick Fury, he and Mockingbird journey to Iowa, where a town is held in the thrall of the mysterious group known only as –THEM!
|Like this? Let us know!|