Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Legend of Steve: Part IV"
- Steve Rogers (Main story and recap)
- Daughters of Liberty
- Power Elite
- U.S. Agent (John Walker) (Main story and recap)
- Mayoral Chief of Staff Wesley Welch (Apparent death)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Referenced)
- NYPD (On-screen in main story and appears in recap)
- Unidentified Scourge (On-screen)
- Scourge of the Underworld (Mentioned)
- John Rambo (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Baron von Strucker (Wolfgang von Strucker) (Mentioned)
- Selene Gallio (Mentioned)
- Toni Ho (Mentioned)
- FDNY (On-screen)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Monsters (Referenced)
- Demons (Referenced)
- Dragons (Referenced)
- Androids (Referenced)
- Aliens (Referenced)
- Gods (Referenced)
- Snakes (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- United States of America (Main story and recap)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Mockingbird's Suit
- White Tiger's Suit
- Amulets of Power (Depowered)
- Fantastic Four Uniform
- Spider-Woman's Suit
- Steve Roger's Uniform
- U.S. Agent's Shield
- Captain America's Shield (Main story and recap)
- Captain America's Uniform (Recap)
- Secret Empire (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Legend of Steve: Part IV"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“THE LEGEND OF STEVE” CONTINUES!
The killing of a cop sets off a powder keg in the New York streets—one that Steve Rogers and Misty Knight must fight to contain! But an old foe with a new face is at the heart of this situation! How will justice be served?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America Vol 9 16 on the forums
- 3 Images from Captain America Vol 9 16
|Like this? Let us know!|