- The Captain would never head across a rooftop in this state, unless it'd cut his prey's lead. And if he did, he'd never jump on a weak-spot. The Captain is nothing if not observant. For him to fall...someone would have had to have disguised it earlier. And now I make good my escape. ...He is vulnerable. Escape, Batroc. It is not about winning. Solar plexus. It is not about this. One strike. You just need one strike. Don't do it. Take him. Batroc: You idiot. You idiot. You idiot.
- -- Batroc
Appearing in "Traceur"
- unnamed thieves
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- unnamed prostitutes
- unnamed traceur
Synopsis for "Traceur"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The phone rings. The voice speaks. They want you to fight Captain America. Again. The man who beat you before. The man who you know will beat you again. What can you say? You say “Yes”. Batroc: Traceur shows why and takes you every step of the road he walks. It's time to meet the man behind the greatest mustache in the Marvel
Universe. Yeah, Stark. You heard.
- Also reprints "The Blitzkrieg of Batroc!" from Tales of Suspense #85.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain America and Batroc Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 2 Images from Captain America and Batroc Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|