- The Captain would never head across a rooftop in this state, unless it'd cut his prey's lead. And if he did, he'd never jump on a weak-spot. The Captain is nothing if not observant. For him to fall...someone would have had to have disguised it earlier. And now I make good my escape. ...He is vulnerable. Escape, Batroc. It is not about winning. Solar plexus. It is not about this. One strike. You just need one strike. Don't do it. Take him. Batroc: You idiot. You idiot. You idiot.
- -- Batroc
Appearing in "Traceur"
- unnamed thieves
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Referenced)
- Elektra (Elektra Natchios) (Referenced)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- unnamed prostitutes
- unnamed traceur
- Foreign Legion (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Traceur"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Blitzkrieg of Batroc!"
- Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division (Referenced)
- Col. Nick Fury (Referenced)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Blitzkrieg of Batroc!"
Receiving a cryptic message that the mysterious SHIELD Agent 13 (who resembles a woman from Cap's past) has been kidnapped, Captain America soon finds himself in a rematch battle against Batroc the Leaper who has been hired by Hydra to destroy the star spangled avenger.
However, when Hydra attempts to shoot Captain America when he's distracted defending himself from Batroc, Batroc is offended that they would choose such a cowardly way to defeat an opponent. Batroc then helps Cap defeat the Hydra agents and free Agent 13. Afterwards, Batroc takes his leave telling Cap that they will have another chance to have a fair rematch sometime in the future.
The phone rings. The voice speaks. They want you to fight Captain America. Again. The man who beat you before. The man who you know will beat you again. What can you say? You say “Yes”. Batroc: Traceur shows why and takes you every step of the road he walks. It's time to meet the man behind the greatest mustache in the Marvel
Universe. Yeah, Stark. You heard.
- Also reprints "The Blitzkrieg of Batroc!" from Tales of Suspense #85.
|Like this? Let us know!|