Appearing in 1st story
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Bucky (Fred Davis Jr.) (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America (Bill Naslund) (Only in flashback); (Death)
- Invaders (Only in flashback)
- William "Will" Nasland III (First appearance)
- Adam II (Only in flashback)
- Adam II's robots (Main story and flashback)
- Bucky robot
- Harry Truman (Only in flashback)
- John Kennedy (Only in flashback)
- Lilith (Photo)
- William Nasland, Jr. (Photo)
- White House (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Veterans' Memorial Hospital (First appearance)
- Boston (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
In the closing days of World War II, after Captain America and Bucky were believed lost, others were recruited to take up their star-spangled identities and continue their mission.
Decades later, Fred Davis, once the replacement for Bucky, has been attacked by an android similar in design to Adam II, the synthetic man who killed his partner William Naslund, the replacement Captain America, back in 1946.
Captain America and the original Human Torch are called in to search for the attacker, and are joined in these efforts by Naslund III, the grandson of Davis' partner.
Meanwhile, Across town, a stasis chamber in a shadowy warehouse opens to reveal -- Bucky?
The original Human Torch guest-stars as Captain America teams up with Bucky in the present day... for the first time?!
- Rising stars James Asmus and Francesco Francavilla join Eisner award winner Ed Brubaker for a rollicking adventure into the future of the star-spangled Avenger’s past!
- Brand new arc! Easy jumping on point!
|Like this? Let us know!|