- Leila and Sam go back a long way.
Appearing in "Two Americas: Part One"
- Scarlet Witch
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Morales (First appearance)
- Steve's helicopter pilot
- Valerie, Sam's high school girlfriend (Mentioned)
- Leila Taylor
Synopsis for "Two Americas: Part One"
The Falcon is in Cuba to rescue his old friend, Daily Bugle reporter Leila Taylor, from Guantanamo Bay, where the U.S. Navy has detained her. However, after their escape they are captured by the Rivas drug cartel. Captain America is briefed on the situation and prepared to head to Cuba to free his friend -- however, the Captain America who arrives on the scene is not Steve Rogers, but a violent brute who mercilessly cuts through his enemies in order to accomplish his mission.
- This issue misspells Camagüey, a real-life province of Cuba, as Canaguey.
- 2 Image(s) from Captain America and the Falcon Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Captain America and the Falcon Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|