Appearing in 1st story
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Merlyn (First appearance) (Unnamed) (Only in flashback)
- Lady of the Northern Skies (Roma) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Reaver (Joshua Stragg) (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Hugo Travis (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Human-Otherworlder Hybrids (Main story and flashback)
- Otherworlders (Only in flashback)
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Faeries (Referenced)
- Elves (Referenced)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United Kingdom (Main story and flashback)
- Captain Britain's Uniform (First appearance)
- Sword of Might (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Amulet of Right (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Captain Britain's Quarterstaff (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
On Darkmoor, Captain Britain battles for his life against the Reaver's men, and remembers the fateful events that made Brian Braddock into Britain's newest superhero...
Appearing in "One from Four Leaves Three!"
- Fantastic Four
- Franklin Richards
- Daily Bugle Staff
- Nega-Man (Richard Janus) (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Negative Zone
Synopsis for "One from Four Leaves Three!"
Reed is trapped in the Negative Zone between the annihilation zone and Annihilus himself. Fearful of Annihilus following him to Earth, Reed struggles to avoid his assured destruction. As the rest of the Fantastic Four watch in horror, Ben has become more increasingly unstable and begins plotting against their leader in the hopes of usurping control of the team. As Annihilus amasses a force of creatures to attack Reed, Ben admits Agatha Harkness into the Baxter Building when she arrives with baby Franklin, with Sue explaining why she was unable to pick up Franklin earlier.  Understanding the grave situation, Agatha agrees to take the child back. Ben begins to chastise Sue for getting emotional over Reed's impending doom, telling her that this is what they signed up for. In response, she slaps him across the face. Angered, Ben transforms into the Thing and almost attacks Sue when Johnny steps in, forcing Ben to storm off before a fight breaks out.
Sue and Johnny then try a desperate plan to try and save Reed's life. Using his flame powers, Johnny encases one of the auto-gyros in a fire ball and sends it into the Negative Zone toward Reed in the hopes he can use it to get back home. With the help of Ben, they manage to toss the fire ball into the Zone, before they narrowly avoid being sucked back into the anti-matter universe themselves.
Spotting the fire ball as it explodes, revealing the gyro-device, Reed manages to evade the forces of Annihilus and recover it. However, Reed is put on the defensive as he avoids the minions of Annihilus and fears that they might follow him back through the portal.
Realizing Reed's plight, Agatha Harkness offers to aid the Fantastic Four in rescuing their leader. The group watches in awe as Agatha draws a mystic circle on the floor and then casts a powerful incantation. The winds generated from the spell blast across the city, upsetting the desk of Daily Bugle publisher J. Jonah Jameson, who curses the Fantastic Four for the constant danger they present by being in his city.
Back in the Negative Zone, Reed sees the fruits of Agatha's spell when thousands of mirror images of himself appear to throw off Annihilus and his army. With his foe significantly distracted, Reed flees through the portal and returns to Earth. There the Fantastic Four are happily reunited. However, the return is marred when Alicia arrives, and Ben shockingly announces that their relationship is now over, telling her that, now that he can return to his human form, he can have any woman he wants. When Johnny tries to defend Alicia, Ben goes on a rampage, forcing Reed to pull Johnny away. Before Ben can hurt anyone, Sue uses her powers to make his limbs invisible. Deciding that enough is enough, Ben angrily yells at his teammates that he is quitting the Fantastic Four and storms out, vowing to get back at them. Reed then informs the team that, since Ben knows their every secret and is now their enemy, he will be their most dangerous foe ever.
Appearing in "Spy School"
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (First appearance)
- Sydney "The Gaffer" Levine (First appearance)
- Mamma Fury (Only in flashback)
- Dawn Fury (Only in flashback) (Unnamed)
- Jacob Fury (Only in flashback) (Unnamed)
- Yancy Street Gang (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Spy School"
Following the destruction of Hydra Island, Fury goes to UNIT (Underground Network Intelligence Training academy) where recruits undergo rigorous education. He meets 2 new agents: Sidney E. Levine, a tech expert (who agrees to replace Fury's destroyed Porsche 904) and Val, who scoffs at his attitude that the spy game is man's work. Fury takes on Captain America in a display bout for the recruits, but gets dizzy due to a "side-effect" of the invisibility pill he used earlier. Cap tells him he's found out who was responsible for a job they tackled "a year ago"-- "The Big Blackout".
- Published by Marvel UK
- The 2nd story is a reprint of the first half of Fantastic Four #110 in black and white.
- The 3rd story is a reprint of the first half of Strange Tales #159 also in black and white.