Appearing in "...That Camelot Might Live!"
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (Main story and flashback)
- Chief Inspector Dai Thomas
- Merlyn (Main story and flashback)
- Lady of the Northern Skies
- Lord Hawk (Professor Scott) (Only in flashback)
- Reaver (Only in flashback)
- Red Skull (Only in flashback)
- Hurricane (Only in flashback)
- Mind-Monster (Only in flashback)
- Star Sceptre (First appearance)
- Captain Britain's Uniform
- Captain Britain's Quarterstaff (Destroyed)
- Amulet of Right
- Sword of Might
Synopsis for "...That Camelot Might Live!"
Merlyn explains to Captain Britain the reason he was granted his power-and replaces his quarterstaff with a new weapon, the Star Sceptre!
- Published by Marvel UK
- The 2nd story is a reprint of the first part of Fantastic Four #126 in black and white.
- The 3rd story is a reprint of the first part of Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 5 also in black and white.
- The 4th story is a reprint of the third part of Marvel Team-Up #12 also in black and white.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Britain Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Images from Captain Britain Vol 1 35
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.