Captain Brool was a member of the Nazis during World War II. By the spring of 1943, he was in charge of a Gestapo base in Nazi occupied France. Charged with stamping out the Free French resistance movement, he captured two French freedom fighters named Lamonte and Farrotte. Hoping to get information out of them about the resistance before executing them, Captain Brool was denied this privilege when the two men apparently died in their cells under mysterious circumstances.
In reality, the Destroyer had smuggled in a drug that simulated death for a few hours in order to smuggle the men out of captivity. Brool stumbled upon this plot but was beaten into submission by the Destroyer and handed over to the Free French resistance to be questioned.
His subsequent fate is unknown.
- 1 Appearances of Captain Brool (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Captain Brool (Earth-616)
- Media Captain Brool (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Captain Brool (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Captain Brool (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Captain Brool (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|