Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Accused: Part One"
- The Alliance
- Fantastic Four
- Lauri-Ell (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Milky Way
- Hala, Pama, Large Magellanic Cloud (Invoked)
- Mar-Da'en (First appearance)
- K'in-Al (First appearance) (Destroyed)
- Kree Militia Uniforms
- Universal Weapon
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Excelsior (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "Accused: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
CAPTAIN MARVEL IS THE SUPREME ACCUSER!
In the throes of war, Carol finds herself with a bold new role – and a brand-new weapon – the Universal Weapon, in fact. When a Kree soldier bombs a unified city of the Empire, Emperor Hulkling sends his new Accuser to bring down the swift and necessary hammer of justice. But what at first seems like a relatively simple directive will end up challenging Carol on a personal level she had never imagined.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Marvel Vol 10 18 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Captain Marvel Vol 10 18
|Like this? Let us know!|