Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Accused: Part Three"
- Hazmat (Jennifer Takeda)
- Spider-Woman (Jess Drew)
- War Machine (James Rhodes)
- The Alliance
- Emperor Dorrek VIII (Teddy Altman)
- Numerous unnamed others
- Mari-Ell (Mentioned)
- U.S. Air Force (Named only)
- Kit Renner (Photo)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Fridge magnet)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Fridge magnet)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Kree Empire (Mentioned)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- Marina Renner
Races and Species:
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Mutants (Fridge Magnet)
- Skrull-Kree Hybrids
- Kree Sentries
- Milky Way
- Hell (Invoked)
- Mar-Da'en (Main story and flashback)
- K'in-Al (Main story and flashback)
- Hala, Pama, Large Magellanic Cloud (Invoked)
- Universal Weapon
- Spider-Woman's Suit
- War Machine Armor Model 8
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Spider-Man's Suit (Fridge magnet)
- Wolverine's Suit (Fridge magnet)
- Kree Militia Uniforms
- Moneyball (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "Accused: Part Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE ACCUSER CORPS!
Captain Marvel recruits some of her closest allies to unravel the mystery of the Universal Weapon — and the woman she’s meant to accuse. But is Carol splitting her power just when she’ll need it most? And how is the united Kree/Skrull Empire going to react to three more HUMAN Accusers?!
- Despite wearing her new costume on the cover, Jessica's suit in the comic is the classic one.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Marvel Vol 10 20 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Captain Marvel Vol 10 20
|Like this? Let us know!|