Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Accused: Part Four"
- Hazmat (Jennifer Takeda)
- War Machine (James Rhodes)
- Spider-Woman (Jess Drew)
- Kit Renner
- Marina Renner
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Ronan the Accuser (Mentioned)
- Emperor Dorrek VIII (Teddy Altman) (Mentioned)
- Wastrel (Walter Lawson) (Mentioned)
- Chewie (Mentioned)
- Joseph Danvers (Named only)
- Marie Danvers (Mari-Ell) (Named only)
Races and Species:
- Milky Way
- Hala, Pama, Large Magellanic Cloud (Invoked)
- Hell (Invoked)
- K'in-Al, Mar-Da'en (Mentioned)
- Kree Militia Uniforms
- Universal Weapon
- War Machine Armor Model 8
- Spider-Woman's Suit
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- The Wizard of Oz
Synopsis for "Accused: Part Four"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A CAPTAIN’S LEGACY — THE ACCUSED FINALE!
The rise and fall of the Supreme Accuser. The end of a war, the end of an ERA…and the birth of an even more dangerous world. Carol Danvers must make a choice that will define her life and the lives of those closest to her.
|Like this? Let us know!|