Appearing in "The Mad Master of the Murder Maze!"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Mad Master of the Murder Maze!"
Continued from last issue... Having survived the blast that killed Yon-Rogg, Rick Jones awakens and switches to Captain Marvel so that Mar-Vell can take them the distance to New York City. There, Rick begins looking for a job and a place to live. After countless reject, Rick is offered a job and residence in the high tech building called Minos Towers.
Minos Towers is run by famous a pathologist made popular by testing the psychology of rats, and has offered employment and cheap lodging for those who wish to work with him. However, Rick and Mar-Vell soon learn that Webb is using the tenants of Minos Towers as part of his nexy psychological experiment.
Mar-Vell confronts Webb on his own, however during the final battle, one of Rick's neighbors, Holocaust survivor Mr. Weiss -- sickened of the display and its reminders of his time in Auschwitz -- attacks Webb, knocking both men into the control panel, causing it to explode and kill both men. His life fading, Webb is shocked to realize that one man -- one that he personalized into a simple number -- could sacrifice himself for others, which went contrary to everything he believed about human behavior.
(December) "The Mad Master of the Murder Maze!" A kookie title — for one of the most offbeat sagas of all!
- (January) AND, STILL ON SALE — ! "The Mad Master of the Murder Maze!" A kookie title — for one of the most offbeat sagas of all!
- This title takes another hiatus after his issue. Captain Marvel will next be seen in Avengers #72.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Mar-Vell. Letters are published from Chris Daria, Paul F. Pizzo, Alan Spratt, and Al Thomson.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Marvel Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Images from Captain Marvel Vol 1 19
|Like this? Let us know!|