- Have you ever seen a little girl run so fast she falls down? There's an instant, a fraction of a second before the world catches hold of her again... A moment when she's outrun every doubt and fear she's ever had about herself and she flies. In that one moment, every little girl flies. I need to find that again. Like taking a car out into the desert to see how fast it can go, I need to find the edge of me... And maybe, if I fly far enough, I'll be able to turn around and look at the world... And see where I belong.
Appearing in "Higher, Further, Faster, More. Part One"
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Main story and flashback)
- Tic (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Patriot (Rhodey Rhodes) (Only in flashback)
- Kit Renner (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Tracy Burke (Only in flashback)
- Marina Renner (Only in flashback)
- Spartax Empire secret police
- Bee (First appearance)
- Jackie Lrurt (First appearance)
- Gil (First appearance)
- S.W.O.R.D. agent (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Only in flashback)
- Builders (Mentioned)
- Wendy Kawasaki (Only in flashback)
- Frank Gianelli (Only in flashback)
- Jessica Drew (Only in flashback)
- Rose Rucklova (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Argen (First appearance)
- Sentimault (First appearance)
- other unnamed alien races
- Planet Ursor 4
- Earth (Only in flashback)
- Torfa (Mentioned)
- Iron Patriot Armor Model 2 (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor Model 42 (Only in flashback)
- Vibranium (Main story and flashback)
- Tic's Rocket Pod
Synopsis for "Higher, Further, Faster, More. Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
HIGHER, FURTHER, FASTER, MORE begins!
- Hero! Pilot! Avenger! Captain Marvel, Earth’s Mightiest Hero with death-defying powers and an attitude to match, is back and launching headfirst into an all-new ongoing series!
- As Captain Marvel, a.k.a. Carol Danvers, comes to a crossroads with a new life and new romance, she makes a dramatic decision that will alter the course of her life and the entire Marvel Universe in the months to come.
- It’s time to go HIGHER, FURTHER, FASTER and more in the most super-powered comic around!
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.