In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Little is detailed about Captain Nemo’s life before Dreadpool began murdering the inhabitants of the Ideaverse, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Captain Nemo from the novel, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.
At some point, Nemo began following the Little Mermaid, and stumbled upon the wreck of the Hispaniola in the Caribbean Sea in 1754. Two survivors were taken aboard the submarine but they were revealed to be Dreadpool and Frankenstein's Monster, who killed the crew. Nemo himself was tied to a torpedo and fired at the Little Mermaid, killing them both.
Later, all the characters from Ideaverse were resurrected by Sherlock Holmes, who has restored that universe.
- Captain Nemo was the inspiration for Magneto
- 3 Appearances of Captain Nemo (Earth-TRN388)
- Minor Appearances of Captain Nemo (Earth-TRN388)
- Media Captain Nemo (Earth-TRN388) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Captain Nemo (Earth-TRN388)
- Quotations by or about Captain Nemo (Earth-TRN388)
- Character Gallery: Captain Nemo (Earth-TRN388)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|