Captain Nitsu was a captain in the Imperial Japanese navy during World War II. By summer of 1942, Nitsu earned the praise of Admiral Nippo, his superior officer, when he invented a decoy submarine periscope for the purposes of tricking American ships into wasting ammunition on a false target. This plot earned the ire of the Sub-Mariner who tracked down Nippo and Nitsu when he discovered a means to tell the fake periscopes apart from real ones: The lack of an oil trail in the water that came with all sea fairing vessels. Posing as a Japanese sailor, the Sub-Mariner beat Nippo and Nitsu into submission and brought them to an American destroyer. They were then forced to witness as the Sub-Mariner tricked their fleet into sinking itself using a model of an American ship.
Nitsu's fate after the war is unknown.
Captain Nitsu invented a false periscope: A free floating device that resembled the periscope of a Japanese sub.
Captain Nitsu commanded his own Japanese battleship.
- 1 Appearances of Captain Nitsu (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Captain Nitsu (Earth-616)
- Media Captain Nitsu (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Captain Nitsu (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Captain Nitsu (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Captain Nitsu (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|