Carbonadium was a resilient, radioactive metal that was vastly stronger than steel, but more malleable and cheaper than Adamantium. Due to its malleability, carbonadium was less durable than True Adamantium, but still nearly indestructible. The metal was developed in the USSR.
Omega Red had carbonadium coils through which he could transmit his ability to drain life energies. Carbonadium was highly radioactive and objects composed of it had proven to slow accelerated healing factors such as Wolverine's. The only device that could stop those radiations, was the Carbonadium Synthesizer, which had been hidden on the deceased body of a double-agent who died when Team X stole it and escaped from Omega Red during their last mission. 
More recently, the carbonadium synthesizer was retrieved by Dracula who tasked Omega Red to infiltrate Krakoa and lure Wolverine to one of Dracula's hideouts in Paris in order to allow Dracula's soldiers to steal his blood. Once done, Wolverine's blood was then transferred to Dracula, allowing him to now survive when exposed to daylight. His mission completed, Omega Red was given the Carbonadium Synthesizer although Dracula warned him that there was a detonator hidden inside of it as he still had use of him.
- It is most notably found in Omega Red's coils.
- Doctor Octopus used carbonadium to create his tentacles.
- It is also found in Moon Knight's suit as of the Heroic Age.
- After using an Octobot to sting Spider-Man in his nape and rewrite the hero's brain patterns with his, Doctor Octopus included carbonadium plating in the back of his costume's head to prevent anybody from doing the same.
- Avengers Mansion's front gates have self-reassembling carbonadium bars which act as a security feature to detain those without entry clearance.
- Deadpool's katanas are made of carbonadium which can stop a healing factor.
- Fashioned into bullets to be used against Logan, Daken and anyone else with a healing factor.
- A pacemaker made of said substance by Tinkerer for the psychopathic mutant Cyber
- Tasers and binding harness's of Carbonadium used against She-Hulk.
- Wolf Spider spetsnaz adorning Carbonadium Armor.
- 65 appearance(s) of Carbonadium
- 5 minor appearance(s) of Carbonadium
- 5 mention(s) of Carbonadium
- 11 image(s) of Carbonadium