Absorbing Man later captured by the authority to benefit his powers by find a way to cure cancer. During the ride, Absorbing Man escaped at the place that Spider-Man swinged by at the moment. They fought but Absorbing Man defeated him. Before he had the chance to kill Spider-Man, he accidentally absorbed Spider-Man's personality, thus made him a responsible person and he willingly surrendered to authorities to help doctors cure cancer.
The Absorbing Man can alter the molecular structure of his body, his clothes, and his wrecking ball to mimic the properties of any material he touches. This process also gives him enhanced strength, endurance, and in most cases, resistance to injury. If the object touched holds some form of energy, such as a battery or a blast furnace, Creel absorbs these properties as well. He also has limited shape-changing abilities when absorbing certain objects, such as forming hammer-like fists when touching a hammer or growing to enormous size when copying items of massive power or strength. If his body is broken into pieces while in a non-human state he can mentally reassemble himself.
- It is currently unknown if Absorbing Man recovered his original personality after he absorbed Spider-Man's.
- 3 Appearances of Carl Creel (Earth-20051)
- Minor Appearances of Carl Creel (Earth-20051)
- Media Carl Creel (Earth-20051) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Carl Creel (Earth-20051)
- Quotations by or about Carl Creel (Earth-20051)
- Character Gallery: Carl Creel (Earth-20051)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|