The Carnage symbiote seemingly had the same history of its maincounterpart, until it was captured at an unknown point in time. The symbiote had been held captive in a facility by the US goverment who intended to use the symbiote as cure for cancer or to weaponize it. S.H.I.E.L.D. was tasked to transport it and also do fake hijacking in order to demonstrate the danger of the release of the symbiote. However, following a misunderstanding with Spider-Girl, the symbiote actually managed to escape and bonded to one of Spider-Girl's friends, Moose Mansfield, who originally wanted to use the symbiote to cure his father from cancer. The symbiote knew Spider-Man's secret identity and went to his home and abducted his baby son, Benji Parker. When Spider-Girl found out about what happened to her little brother, she set out to find him. She aproached Carnage, who gave the child to her right away, only to find out that Benji had been infected by the symbiote. Spider-Girl and Peter tried to find a way to free the people possesed by Carnage, but eventually Spider-Girl used the weapons from the villain Reverb in order to kill the symbiote. In the aftermath, Benji lost his hearing and Moose was left angry due to losing the only thing that could have saved his father's life.
Seemingly those of the Carnage symbiote from Earth-616.
- In a later timeline, the goverment used pieces of the symbiote to create Super-Soldiers dubbed Bio-Preds in order to fight the murderous vigilante, Mayhem. However, the soldiers were overwhelmed by the symbiote's desires and went to devastate the world.
- 4 Appearances of Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-982)
- Minor Appearances of Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-982)
- Media Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-982) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-982)
- Quotations by or about Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-982)
- Character Gallery: Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-982)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|