After being hit with Superior Spider-Man's Anti-Symbiote Ray, it gave Kasady control of his body back.
Planet of the Symbiotes
Carnage was recruited back into The Symbiotes by Mayhem, hoping for his aid in preventing the extinction of the Klyntars. He traveled to Klyntar, possessing both Kasady and Ben Reilly; however, Anti-Venom and Mayhem forced her from her hosts. She eventually returned to Kasady.
Carnage was among the symbiotes imprisoned in the Symbiote Prison. He rejoined The Symbiotes to organize a prison break and extract revenge on Spider-Man. After The Symbiotes were disbanded, she created a new group called the Nation of Carnage.
She brought back as a high ranking member of the Symbiote army. She led a battalion during Thanos' raid on Klyntar, who used the Mind Stone to brainwash Carnage and his troops. Luckily, they were freed from his influence by Venom.
- 1 Appearances of Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN461)
- Minor Appearances of Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN461)
- Media Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN461) was Mentioned in
- 42 Images featuring Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN461)
- 1 Quotations by or about Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN461)
- Character Gallery: Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN461)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|