Web of Wonders
When Spider-Man, and the Green Goblin were battling at the Oscorp building, the building ended up exploding. In result of the explosion, an army of symbiotes that were being kept prisoner by Osborn ended up getting free. Those Symbiotes started looking for human host, and Carnage possessed Cletus Kasady, who became one of the leaders of an army of symbiotes alongside Eddie Brock, who was bonded with the Venom symbiote; wanting revenge on Osborn and world domination.
Carnage decided to do things his own way, and kill everyone himself, but Spider-Man used a fire-based weapon to weaken and defeat him.
With Venom's help, Spider-Man was able to send the symbiotes back to their homeworld through a portal. Spider-Man gave that option to Carnage, but neither Carnage nor Cletus wanted to separate from each other, so they refused and ended up imprisoned in a cell at the Academy.
- 1 Appearances of Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN562)
- Minor Appearances of Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN562)
- Media Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN562) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN562)
- Quotations by or about Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN562)
- Character Gallery: Carnage (Klyntar) (Earth-TRN562)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|