Carter Ghazikhanian is up the son of an unknown mutant and Anne Ghazikhanian, the once resident nurse at the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. While at the school, Carter struck up a friendship with the young aquatic mutant named Samuel "Sammy" Paré also known as Squid Boy. When Carter tried to help Alex Summers, the X-Man known as Havok, from his coma, something strange occurred which rendered Carter unconscious. His conscious became ensnared by the evil counterpart of Havok from the Mutant X universe, but Carter and the real Alex were rescued by Professor X, who after the rescue wanted to talk to Annie about Carter's father. Carter's father is yet to be revealed.
Annie later took him away from the Xavier Institute when she found it a too dangerous place for him, when the new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants led by the ex-Acolyte Exodus, attacked the Institute, killing Sammy and other mutants. As Annie and Carter were shown leaving the Institute, the astral projection of an undetermined person was shown next to Carter's face. Annie seemed unaware of this projection. Carter's dialogue and expression at this time hint that he is under the control of this individual.
- Telepathy: He is a telepath of a very high order. Able to project his own thoughts into the minds of others. He could also meld the minds of individuals together, as he did with his mother and Alex Summers, in order for them to share experiences.
- Telekinesis: Ability to psionically manipulate and move objects from a distance.
- 24 appearance(s) of Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)