Presumably Cassandra, like the rest of the Gatherers, was the last Avenger of an alternate reality Earth destroyed by its version of Sersi, but her true origin has never been revealed. At some point she was recruited by Proctor for his Gatherers and worked to recruit other members, actively "gathering" Coal Tiger and Swordsman from their destroyed home realities alongside her teammates. She fought alongside the Gatherers during their confrontations with the Avengers. Her current whereabouts and fate after the last battle remain unrevealed.
Could fire a beam of intense energy from her eyes, similar to the optic blasts of Cyclops.
- Cassandra's home reality was first revealed in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #5 hardcover.
- 6 Appearances of Cassandra (Earth-92101)
- Minor Appearances of Cassandra (Earth-92101)
- Media Cassandra (Earth-92101) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Cassandra (Earth-92101)
- Quotations by or about Cassandra (Earth-92101)
- Character Gallery: Cassandra (Earth-92101)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|