Cassie Lang was the daughter of the super hero Ant-Man.
Cassie obtained powers similar to her father's and became the super hero Stature. She also became part of the Young Avengers, a team of young super heroes and later changed her super hero name to Stinger.
To protect their teammate Iron Lad, Stinger and the Young Avengers battled Kang the Conqueror who was Iron Lad's future evil self and wanted to stop him from becoming a hero. The heroes were able to help their friend escape, but during the battle some of them ended up trapped in Limbo by Kang.
Stinger was one of the Young Avengers that wasn't trapped by Kang. The heroes kept battling the Conqueror, but now with the objective of freeing their friends from Limbo, on their continuous efforts to achieve their goals they ended up traveling to Earth-TRN562, the reality that Kang was now set on conquering, which was set in a past similar to Stinger's own reality.
Stinger and the other Young Avengers joined forces with the Avengers Academy to stop Kang from conquering their reality, they were successful in stopping Kang working together, but they did not find a way to free their friends from Limbo.
Stuck in this reality, Stinger and the others joined the Avengers Academy.
- 1 Appearances of Cassandra Lang (Future) (Earth-TRN562)
- Minor Appearances of Cassandra Lang (Future) (Earth-TRN562)
- Media Cassandra Lang (Future) (Earth-TRN562) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Cassandra Lang (Future) (Earth-TRN562)
- Quotations by or about Cassandra Lang (Future) (Earth-TRN562)
- Character Gallery: Cassandra Lang (Future) (Earth-TRN562)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|