Quotes by Adam Brashear (Earth-616)
- I don't believe it -- even here -- forty thousand kilometers from Earth -- and the first thing I see is a giant alien white man with an attitude.
- One of my old enemies is back and the Avengers need my help. ... That's what heroes do.
- Goodbye, Conner -- I don't hate you -- I pity you. And whatever you've done -- I forgive you.
- Well, now. I guess that qualifies as a level eight.
- ... I should have been there for him. But I'm here now. And while I respect you and your people... I can interfere. I'm going to find Uatu's killer, Ulana. And whoever it is--I'm going to make sure they pay for what they did to my friend.
- Something new was born, Carol. Let's hope it's something good.
- Here's the problem: Time is broken.
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.