Quotes by Alison Blaire (Earth-616)
- She wants to arrest you, Nico.
- Evan will stay with Trevor. Unveil and I will go continue the mission to find Omega Red. But it's no longer a rescue mission.
- Listen. Can you hear it? The wind. Cars. The ocean. The laughter and the screaming and the hum of everything. This city is a symphony. And I'm her speaker.
- So, am I good enough to join your li'l boys club now?
- You know it's stuff like this that that makes no one take you seriously.
- All night we've talked about personal choices, right? Well, then... I choose never to be a superhero! Believe it!
- Well-- you got your chance to study fear. Have you enough material now?
- We're not just a scene, we're a family. And we have to stand together... because we will always stand apart.
- I'm a singer not a fighter
- And what brings you onto my ledge this fine evening, Mr. Worthington the Third?
- None of us asked for this, Lois. I could have been a lawyer. But I wanted something more. I wanted to entertain. I got way more than I bargained for, though. I thought I had to be one or the other. I gave it that power. I made some bad decisions. I lost myself. I let myself be the label. The mutant. The has-been. The joke. But the greatest realization I made in all of this is that it doesn't matter how everyone sees me. I'm not just a mutant. Or a singer. Or any one thing... All of this is me. ... Lois, the only thing we have in common...is a bloody nose.
- I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm done counting up bodies. I'm done with people like Albion committing wholesale slaughter in the name of making this a "better" world. This is our home. Our world. Our future. And I'm damned if I'll give up any of it to the likes of him.
- I'm an X-Man, Rogue. We stick together.
- You've got to be kidding me. (Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) When I needed help, who was there for me? All this did was remind me of who I really am, I am an X-Man.
- I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do is roller skate.
- Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined. And for that, sucker, you gonna pay!
- And hot damn I hate Nazis!
- All right, girl. Lotta people dead to get this thing. Lotta people're gonna die if you screw this up. So no 'pressure...but...it's showtime.
- Hey. Xavier Head. Would it kill you to bring us into a new dimension at ground level.
- All right. Recap. We've got a nine-year-old Wolverine with a critically injured father who'll die if he's moved...stuck in a little wooden farmhouse vulnerable to attack on all sides...with this world's evil Charles Xavier and his gang of psychotic mutant cowboys on his way to kill us. Did I leave anything out?
Conversations with Alison Blaire (Earth-616)
All items (24)
- X-Men Vol 1 130
- Dazzler Vol 1 1
- Dazzler Vol 1 21
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 221
- Classic X-Men Vol 1 37
- Classic X-Men Vol 1 38
- New Excalibur Vol 1 3
- New Excalibur Vol 1 22
- Dazzler Vol 2 1
- X-Men: To Serve and Protect Vol 1 4
- Wolverine: The Best There Is Vol 1 7
- Wolverine: The Best There Is Vol 1 12
- X-Treme X-Men Vol 2 4
- X-Treme X-Men Vol 2 5
- X-Treme X-Men Vol 2 10
- X-Treme X-Men Vol 2 13
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 3 22
- A-Force Vol 2 8
- Dazzler: X-Song Vol 1 1
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 4 14
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 4 17
- Age of X-Man: Apocalypse & The X-Tracts Vol 1 3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.