Quotes by Anthony Stark (Earth-616)
- Have you never seen an Iron Man before?!
- So lady-killer Stark is just an old softie at heart! He supports charitable causes and even has time to plan amusements for orphan children!
- That's the name of a top red general, noted for his brutality! He controls this vast commie spy network, and heaven help the undercover man who flubs an assignment!
- What do I do now? Iron Man is helpless against an enemy with the ability to melt iron! And yet, without my other identity, I'm just an ordinary human... More vulnerable than most because my heart would stop without my chest plate! (...) What's the matter with me? I'm still not helpless! I've still got the greatest weapon in the world... a human brain!
How do you figger women?
Women I can figure, Happy. But Pepper... she's in a class by herself!
- Pepper and Happy, bless their hearts, were probably looking after things for me at the plant during my absence... And knowing them, someone could have stolen the whole factory from under their noses while they argue about which of them is my most alert assistant!
- Poor Vanko! He sacrificed his life to prove his loyalty to our nation! He shall never be forgotten!
- If I know my women, and nobody knows them better than Tony Stark, the Black Widow must be impatient to strike by now! And whatever she does... She'll find Iron Man ready for her this time!
- I'm sick of being Iron Man! Sick of having to wear an electronic chest plate 24 hours a day! Sick of living on borrowed time... Never knowing which moment will be my last!
- It seems that every masked, unusual criminal in the east tries to attack my weapons factory sooner or later! Every time I turn around I'm menaced by some crackpot or spy!
- Now I'd better get back to the factory before everyone realizes how well they can all get along without me!
- What cruel trick of fate is this?? I'm one of the strongest, most powerful, most feared humans on the face of the Earth! There is nothing I cannot accomplish... Nothing I would not dare! And yet, I haven't the courage to remove my iron armor... I don't dare gamble with my damaged heart! I'm a prisoner of Iron Man... Of my own creation!!
- That's one of the hazards of being a lone-wolf type of adventurer! After a while, you begin to talk to yourself!
- It has to be this way! The ranks of the Avengers will always need replenishing! The old must ever give way to the new!
- He...he called me boss! He knew! And still he helped me...even though I've always stood between him and Pepper...! But now...I've got to make sure he didn't sacrifice his life in vain...! While a breath still remains within me, I'll fight...I'll make this moment meaningful, old friend...I swear it! Wherever you are, Happy...I pray that you know...this is for you!
- You made the same mistake all tyrants and bullies make! You thought you'd just have to flex your muscles and show your strength, and your enemies would fall by the wayside!
- Namor! Others have always said you were a raging madman -- a murderous menace! But I never believed it -- not until now!
- My transistors are fully charged -- My armor's in perfect repair -- Your size alone can't beat me!
- Gentlemen, I am prepared to tell whatever you wish to know about Iron Man!
- Boy, will this give'em something to talk about when they get together at their next peace through strength rally!
- Who in the name of a twisted transistor are you, anyway?
- ... The new thermo-coupling device element in my armor responded perfectly.
- Even this far in the future the bad guys are corny as ever.
- Save the polemic, Sitwell!
- Becoming an Avenger is not a right... but a privilege!
- Just call me a cock-eyed optimist, Rambunctious... and if a Rogers and Hammerstein reference is a bit out of style for you, I'll hum a few bars of "Break on Through to the Other Side!"
- Isn't this enough Mandarin? Can't you see what your mad schemes of conquest cost?
- Our most honored freedom fighter, struck down in his prime--
- Get another guinea pig, madman!
- I'm not up on my voodooo lore, but nothing I heard about it involved radioactivity.
- I'd bet there's quite a woman behind that mask!
- ... Is it a job for Iron Man?
- ... The right woman can mean all the difference to a man, Cheryl.
- It's like Bullfinch's [sic.] Mythology come to life!
- Tony Stark may have done his bit out there, but only Iron Man can do what has to be done...
- Can't let it get me!
- I don't think we can stop pollution by turning our back on technology.
- You could pack an awful lot of little green men into a ship this big.
- Holy Hannah!
- Want it or not, he's going to get that help from an Avenger named Iron Man!
- ... Don't tell me how long he's going to live -- because frankly it doesn't concern me.
- Come on fellas -- I've no time for kidding around
- Here comes Laughing Boy -- and he looks -- kind of mean!
- Will you marry me?
- Your group here keeps screaming for peace -- yet you're the first to resort to violence!
- You've been looking at it all wrong, Stark! You're not a civilian, you're a soldier -- albeit a reluctant one.
- Call me, Tony ... Miss?
- -- I never lose! Never!
- I don't know what just happened -- but this Avenger isn't going to hold an inquiry!
- Hi beautiful. Mind joining a depressed boss for a night cap?
- --This 'prison' machinery is only metal -- whereas I am -- Iron Man!
- I won't ever handle munitions work again!
- Are you a man, Spectrum? A man who lets an alien rule him?
- Eddie's become the Freak!
- This is a strange land, an environment dangerous for those unprepared for it.
- We must attack together, Sunfire!
- Get your hands off me, Thunder God! I've got a lot of debts to pay today!
- Stark expected Reed Richards -- not some half grown teenager!
- I'll be happy to keep ducking anything you throw!
- -- And I swear, as the man, Tony Stark-- As the Avenger fate chose to cast in the role of Iron Man-- That I will live to avenge those whose lives have been lost through the ignorance of men like the man I once was-- Or I will die trying!
- It seems that every masked, unusual criminal in the east tries to attack my weapons factory sooner or later! Every time I turn around I'm menaced by some crackpot or spy!
- There'll be no more monsters made here!
- I went through all this just to get an apology?
- You mean, the longer I'm in your dimension, the crazier I get?
- I've got three candidates for the zoo...
- Just as I thought -- as ugly as ever!
- You know, Cap...being Avengers Chairman isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- I'm alone -- the millionaire "man who has everything" is missing one all-important item -- a friend.
- This armor is strong -- the strongest alloy on Earth!
- Fall, you walking nightmare!
- I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this -- and to want revenge on MODOK!
- To dad, wealth was everthing... while I never paid much attention to it.
- You fat, stinking swine!
- I'm no spy, sir Lyan -- I'm an ally!
- As an Avenger, its my duty to safeguard Earth.
- Welcome to the NEW Stark International!
- You're lucky you're only facing the second most powerful Avenger, robot!
- Tony, m'man, this just hasn't been your day!
- Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. have been my allies for years! My friends! And I still don't know why they'd want to trash Tony Stark. But they're not up against Stark any more -- they're up against Iron Man! And by God, they're going to -- know it!
- ... Hadn't we better get stared on this second bottle of bubbly before it loses its fizz?
- I still love my country, Nick and I fight for it... in my own way.
- If I knew you went around in outfits like that, Ling, I'd be around all the time.
- OK, Endotherm Enough is Enough! I'm tired of playing your games!
- I've reason to believe that the man who reconstructed Ultron was...MYSELF!
- You can give up... or my repulsor can take your head off!
- All right Martinelli, give me the story fast!
- All right Pithins, what's going on?
- Better think again, Mauler!
- I'm in trouble.
- Mrs. Arbogast, I'm back among the living.
- Sometimes I wonder which is the real me... this splendid metal skin I've created -- or the frail thing of flesh that wears it.
- I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
- It's a bit early -- but Cheers!
- Thanks for showing me how hard it is ... for forcing me to realize alcohol is my problem.
- Fight ... Superhero fighting ... I can hlep... M' a Super Hero, too...
- I've been killing myself for years. That's not news. But I'm going to stop.
- Uh, Rhodey, the armor already has magnetic capacity.
- I think you're seriously disturbed! I think you need help!
- I -- am not -- Iron Man!
- I'm going to Bethany!
- So, it has come to this.
- Mister, you may not talk, but you will give me information. You'll write it, or type it, or beat it out in Morse code... or send it in smoke signals -- but give it you will!
- There's only one way I can make up for the damage I've caused, and thats to liberate Boca Caliente.
- Nobody ever gets the last bugs out of a system, Hank! After a while you call them "features"!
- You are stupid. Cruel. And a loser.
- The odds make me feel like I'm playing against the house on the Riviera..!
- Maybe I can help!
- Part of me wants to pulverize that woman! But another part knows that her ends are noble. Even if her means are misguided.
- I'm going to get back what's mine. And Heaven help anyone who gets in my way!
- I can't explain, Steve. But I'm asking you as a friend, not to stand in my way.
- My mission has made me a criminal.
- Ah, Rhodey. Sure, I'm swell.
- I do have a responsibility to keep my inventions from evil hands – but I have a greater responsibility to oppose that evil any way I can. So, Tony Stark may have done his bit out there, but only Iron Man can do what has to be done... So... I guess Iron Man will be around for a while.
- I'm the devil. Stealing my Soul.
- I'll check Iron Man's schedule... and see what I can do.
- I'm here on business, Kathy.
- Can I buy you a vineyard?
- Guess I haven't been very lucky at love.
- Don't make me out to be a saint.
- That's ENOUGH Chemistro.
- My armors manueverable, --fast--and lots of fun at parties.
- Is this some kind of a joke?
- It's a cake walk ol' buddy! What could possible go wrong?
- Hardly fitting for the head of Stark Enterprises to be found parading around his office in his unmentionables... billionaire playboy image or not.
- I've no idea what's been happening to me. It may be the work of some enemy... it may be the price I have to pay for the years I abused my body... wrecked myself with alcoholism...
- I'm trapped inside this armor. Cocooned in a prison of my own creation!
- (To Living Laser) Last time you chided me for my reticence about destroying you...You'll be pleased to hear...I've Gotten Over That!
- Hope your insurance is up to date, clown. I've been feeling just the teeniest bit TICKED OFF for the last few days. You know, looking for a target for my frustrations. And YOU JUST GOT ELECTED! (As he DESTROYS a SI attacker's monster truck)
- Even though I know it's every bit as mad as you say, I've got to take this fight right into their arena. And show them when they mess with Tony Stark....they mess with Iron Man!
- How are you against someone who fights back?
- Once again my Iron Man armor becomes a walking Iron Lung. A walking prison!!
- Whatever your strengths, you're still just a man. But Iron Man is more than that! Much more!
- I have only a short time left to live...
- I've got to do something about those missiles...
- Get going Clint -- before I forget you're on our side.
- The Supreme Intelligence won't threaten anyone ever again...he will never KILL again.
- Ignorant Superstitious Savages! You repulse me.
- I don't like this one bit.
- Ready or not here I come.
- I got a rundown on the Warheads weapons systems for you, Fury...but there's something you should know - But no matter how dangerous these Warheads and Mys-Tech are, believe me, they're nowhere near as dangerous as some of the things they go up against!
- Jim, someone has to carry on for me. The world needs Iron Man.
- So much to do, so little RAM.
- I won't have S.E. selling nuclear weapons capability to terrorists.
- Don't bother to clean out your desks -- You've got 15 minutes to get out of my building.
- I vote we disband the Avengers West Coast.
- Alcoholism killed my father-- and came close to finishing me, too. So don't think you're the only one who's been through this.
- You've picked a very bad day to screw with Stark Enterprises!
- I'm thinking of Obadiah Stane -- May he rot in Hades --
- It's the end of an era. The West Coast Avengers are through and this sad ruin is our only memorial.
- No! I can't accept this! We've been functioning for less than 6 hours! We haven't even formally inaugurated the team yet......and they're all dead or missing!
- I've an enemy lurking somewhere out there in the depths of cyberspace.
- The Scatter are interstellar scavengers. They move from world to world, devouring as they go. If Century is right, we're in for one nasty visit.
- I take back 50% of all the bad things I ever said about you.
- You cynic, Hank Pym. Agent's not as bad as everyone thinks...
- Hi, my name is Tony ... and I'm an alcoholic.
- Going into action alongside the Avengers again after all this time feels strange... Almost wrong!
- The times they are a'changin', Jarvis.
- Forgive me, Marilla -- but you, like this morning's surprise-- had to die.
- Mr. Stark is determined that all access to the Mansion be blocked by today.
- My friends, I'm... so sorry, but... Hawkeye is a killer.
- And don't worry, Kang -- I'll play my part in this to the end.
- I could never... confess. There was no one to turn to all these years, knowing how it would go... where the long, slow fall into the dark would take me... what it would cost me. But I had no choice. He broke me. He broke me from the very beginning.
- ... Remember Tony Stark not for what he did ... but for what he tried.
- Ironic then, that... my greatest failure... is my only chance. Project: Prometheus Rising. A self-contained armory and mobile life support unit. A walking, flying, invincible body armor... it destroyed my best friend's life... will it save my own?
- Three? Why would the computer read your hammer as sentient?
- Shoot me? Kill me? Yeah, right.
- She's... Troubled, Hawkeye.
- Oh. Real nice, Mandarin. You can't even have a conversation without weighing the odds in your favour, can you?
- Pardon the interruption, Angelica-- But I've got some new business. First, I'm back to active duty-- Tony Stark's reworked my armor to eliminate the problems I'd been having with it. And he's done a little research, too-- Analyzing the energy-residue left behind after Lord Templar's appearances, and he may have come up with a way to track him down!
- From where I stand -- long tails are a liability!
- Panther-- The Avengers -- your teammates -- are due some explanation.
- And that we Avengers must now do what we have long dreaded... ...and join our power in battle against the Hulk... ...and, if we must, destroy him!
- The stronger I make my armor, the longer I live! And I must live on! There is so much unfinshed work to be done!
- If I knew that being a working stiff was this hard, I'd have given Happy and Pepper raises every month... heck, every week.
- My name is Tony Stark. I'm an ex-billionaire, ex-playboy, ex-industrialist and current human bomb.
- My name is Hogan Potts. I was once a billionaire, playboy, and industrialist by the name of Tony Stark. And now I'm a current Sherlock Holmes wanna-be.
- [The Black Panther] knows all of my secrets -- including the Iron Man armor.
- Thor gave me that enchanted jewel fragment in hopes that it would be a source of energy to serve mankind, but now it's become a weapon... and I may have to use it against my friend.
- I don't want to fight you, Thor! But if that's what it'll take to make you back off -- then that's what I'll do!
- Oh no you don't! No... cyanide for you... Mabel. I'm... sick of... assassins... who won't stick around... to answer questions...
- They wanted it to... to kill all non-whites. Statistics here... how many of our own soldiers would die. Minorities. Lord...
- I've been held by terrorists before. And this time, friend, unlike you-- I'm prepared.
- Sorry, Tony...but Captain America's more important than you... Let's just hope I can keep him alive long enough...for Panther to get him out.
- Not very patriotic of you, Sonny. You ought to let them have one of my designs that doesn't shake apart in a sonic blast!
- Communist. Didn't think they made you any more.
- I went from being a man trapped in an iron suit to being a man freed by it.
- We just invented the best cell phone on Earth. We don't need military money anymore.
- Guess we shouldn't have broken up the Avengers.
- For my next trick: locking the damn door so no one accidentally gets to see Iron Man butt naked.
- Patriotism doesn't automatically equal conservatism.
- All I have is making the future, and stopping the animals who want to take the future from people.
- ...there's one last little thread to be taken care of, so I'll go and attend to it and leave you to... polish his silverware
- Whatever made these creatures attack seems to be contagious... I'd better go find my "bodyguard".
- I... I think he just made me a sandwich.
- A Wolverine appearance? How novel. Seriously, this is the third time I've run into you this week, Logan.
- I hope we're close, you should see the heating bill for my armor...
- Say hello to the Iron Man, you terrorist scum.
- Once you've read it over, give me your thoughts. And pack your bags--because we're going to Washington.
- Mr. Mallen. Lay on the ground, hands behind your head, ankles crossed. Or I'm going to have to kill you.
- Think about it, Nick. What if war was obsolete? What if terrorism and crime, famine and disease were obsolete? Where would we be?
- In everyone's life, Peter, there's an 'it'... your wife leaves you, or you get cancer. There's your life before 'it' and your life after 'it.' 9/11 was an 'it' of national magnitude. And Stamford... is going to be another one.
- What do I say? I say you take your best shot... then you watch me heal... then I take my best shot. Bub.
- Hello. My name is Tony Stark and I am an alcoholic. And now it's time to come clean.
- My God, what have I done?
- We're at war now. There's no place for you and your games anymore. I only put up with it because Captain America believed in you. But, clearly, things are different now, and I can't afford to have you out there as a wild card. You made you choices, Jessica. You made your bed.
- Every super hero is a potential gun... and the last time I checked, guns required registration.
- Let's see who is truly divine, "Thor"
- And the world still needs the Avengers.
- Think about it, Nick. What if war was obsolete? What if terrorism and crime, famine and disease were obsolete? Where would we be?
- To do what I needed to do to win this quickly-- I knew that meant you and I would probably never speak again. Or be friends again. Or partners again. I told myself I was okay with it because I knew I was right and I--I knew it was saving lives. It was!! It was the right thing to do! And--and--and I was willing to get in bed with people we despise to get this done. And I knew the world favors the underdog and that I would be the bad guy. I knew this and I said it was okay with it. And--and even though I said... Even though I said I was willing to go all the way with it... I wasn't. And--and I know this because the worst has happened. The thing I can't live with has happened. And for all our back and forth--and all the things we've said and done to each other... For all the hard questions I've had to ask, and terrible lies I've had to tell... There's one thing that I'll never be able to tell anyone now. Not my friends or my co-workers or my President... The one thing!! The one thing I should have told you. But now I can't... It wasn't worth it.
- The world needs the Avengers. The best of the best. The best and the brightest. Symbols. Icons. It's a time of healing. It's a time to tell people we're looking out for them.
- Actually, Clay, if you don't mind... ...I'd rather debrief She-Hulk instead. Jennifer?
- I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon.
- Any direct help I gave to you could be tracked back to me. I could be held liable for aiding and abetting a known criminal. It would undermine everything I've been trying to build since the war. The stakes are bigger than you, or me... or even May.
- He's a witness. I need to know what happened that night. I've got a very thin window of opportunity before the C.S.A. forces us to release Graviton into federal custody. Then we have nothing.
- The Mandarin, I presume? Your hospitality leaves a lot to be desired.
- Like I said, this doesn't make any kind of sense. Why is Logan, for all intents and purposes, brain-dead?
- Are you suggesting that I'm hallucinating?
- Steve asked me to save him, and if THIS doesn't do it, I don't know WHAT will. And anyway...he's already got the shield.
- They buried Captain America today. That's what most of them think, at least.
- The Skrull is currently masquerading as Carol Danvers.
- Declaring an end to all war? Enforcing peace on earth? That's not the Mar-Vell we knew. He's clearly hurting, but he's out of control. He's dangerous... And we can't have that.
- Victor von Doom...you're under arrest for crimes against humanity. ... You recognize my authority now?
- My biggest nightmare has come true: Iron Man 2.0 is here... and I'm not the one that made it.
- I found what I almost always find: Genocidal goons with guns. Your tax dollars pay me to beat the hell out of people like this. (I decline the paycheck by the way.) The job is its own reward...
- I don't have drinking buddies anymore, Dugan. Just old mistakes.
- Don't take this wrong, Dugan, but if this is the first trial of your new airborne unit -- I think you forgot some crucial equipment.
- Rahimov was right. But I was right, too. "How many have died?" he asked. "Too many", I said. But I didn't tell him the rest. What happens when you... make those decisions. All those people I've touched... I remember them. I remember them all.
- Fifty-eight people, Stane. Fifty-eight more people dead in my name because of you... because of me.
- Tell you a secret about your dad, Ezekiel. He was crazy, too.
- By the way, I'm dying to know, why do they call you Cheeseburger? It's not some horrible physical deformity hidden by the flight suit, is it? Because that would be really depressing.
- These kinds of things just kill property values stone dead.
- The Avengers were almost killed by a monster who could possibly destroy the entire planet. The one chance we have of defeating this new enemy -- and your bigotry gets him killed on a suicide mission.
- My point is -- in Norman Osborn -- we don't have a bunch of dropouts and failures calling the shots. We've actually got a real, dyed-in-the-wool, mustache-twirling looney-toon running the show.
- Well. No turning back now.
- Elektra was the first casualty of the Skrull invasion, gentlemen. I won't let you make her the last.
- You know damn well nobody's too big to go away when the right people are angry at you. And these people are very, very angry at me.
- It's all happening now. Chunks of stuff just...go. I can't remember any of third grade. I can't remember the names of any particular cars. They're all just..."cars." I have thirty-three cars all over the world but I can't remember a single name of a single one. But I know I have thirty-three.
- Her. It was always her.
- I can't believe this thing ever moved an inch, let alone saved my life. But you, Mr. Bright-and-shiny-- You're the key.
- Damn, Pepper, that's as preposterous as guys with spider powers or giants who eat planets.
- I am Iron Man... What now?
- The weather's always killed people. I just figured out how to make it kill whomever I wanted.
- C'mon. Let's do something insane like save the world.
- This isn't the first time in my life I've done things I clearly thought were amazing at the time only to come to and find I'd actually laid waste to my life.
- My kingdom for a Radio Shack. ... 3.8 design. 3.8 design. Yeah, yeah, I remember now. Digital fingerprint lock sequence. Ah. There we go. The self repair kit. I do love me sometimes. ... Actually, my kingdom for a coffee.
- Pepper, dammit--
- That would be a certain Thunder God. Oh...you better run.
- I promise I will explain it all when we get back. I will draw you pictures, I will use puppets...but for right now, you have to just listen to me.
- This is where you say 'yes'. And I say 'welcome to the Avengers, Dennis!'
- Yes. Yes, I did. And it was as mean and pretty and venal a thing as I've ever done. And only you and I knew about it.
- Ms. Potts, I'm sure this thought has already occurred to you, But -- this is a terrible product launch.
- People are as good as their opportunities. I've been given a new opportunity. And I'm going to share it with Imperio. And we're going to lift ourselves up out of the darkness together.
- You're in luck, Doctor Solvang. I happen to be a very good Nerd-To-Asgardian translator. I'm gonna go see a man about your horse.
- In the beginning was the word, and the word was...stop. This insanity. Now.
- All those things...All the things I said and did--I'm--I'm so, so sorry. I know that's not enough, but I hope you will allow me the chance to earn your friendship back. I don't deserve it...I just hope you let me. I'm not as good at--at anything as I am when I'm doing it next to you. And that's the truth.
- Well. To answer your question Geoffrey: When you said the word "Gibborim" during our little meeting, that sounded rather mystic-y to me. So I thought I'd call a Master in the Art. And he felt we should call in the cavalry.
- You're going blind, Clint.
- Hi, my name's Tony and I'm an alcoholic.
- If he was changed into a god, he can be changed back! Ngghh! A little science, a little magic... a match made in heaven.
- You were hauled off to jail not fifteen minutes ago, Wilder. But I doubt you're staying there long. You let yourselves be defeated a tad too easily. I thought about what you said. And I decided you were right. So I'm going to give up all personal interest in Imperio Techworks. I'll leave the Los Angeles metropolitan area to join Iron Man and his friends outside the city limits. I will not tell my allies in the super hero community that I strongly suspect your Pride runs the law in southern California. And in exchange, you will leave the people of Imperio alone. Forever. If I learn you somuch as prevented a streetlight from going up there...I will call the Avengers. And the Fantastic Four. And the X-Men. And the Inhumans. And the Atlanteans. And anyone else I can think of. And I will not rest until I have annihilated you.
- I can create a world without war. I can make a world without alcohol or drugs. Without hate or jealousy. But then it wouldn't be the world we live in. Nothing would be learned, nothing would be gained. We wouldn't advance as species.
- When I was a kid, I didn't share the toys very well. Had a bad incident with some lincoln logs -- point is I've been holding back on you. You deserve better.
- They're not statues. I keep telling myself again and again. They're bodies. We're not blowing up rocks or bad public art. These are people.
- This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. This is the face of a miracle. A real and true and tragic-beyond-imagination miracle.
- I tell myself -- that I hate being drunk again. Well. It's just not true. Because I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
- If I ever get out of here, everything will be different. Everything.
- Prayer? You're going to pray? Who would you be petitioning precisely? Me? God? And what did God say to the people of Paris as you turned them into stone? When they said help me lord as you destroyed one of the greatest cities on Earth. Did God answer them? You know they say in certain rooms that God answers every prayer. Just most days, he says 'no.' ... That's not today. Today, God said something else entirely. Lucky you. Lucky us.
- Hail H.A.M.M.E.R.!
- I'll have you know I was playing a very unimportant game of chess right now with a man that kept saying "king me."
- I know everything. I can't help it.
- It is coming here. The Phoenix Force is headed towards Earth.
- There's a whole new master of magnetism in town.
- We all make mistakes... ...it's what makes us human.
- Your drug of choice, Doctor... ...is rage. Over your rough childhood. Failed marriage. All the bad hands you've been dealt over the years, and you've suffered quite a string. Like most addictions, the Hulk is both cause and cure for your problems. Giving into him delivers release. At first. But then pain. Always pain.
- I quit, General. I quit being Iron Man, effective immediately. You win.
- We'll finish building the Titanomechs, of course. But, Ezekiel, I think in the downtime, I'd like to fix you.
- Mandarin's Titanomech is almost done. In the morning, Ezekiel... You and I go to war.
- Gentlemen. It's the five of us versus all of them for the entire world. Fight hard.
- Who said anything about fun?
- Things are about to get bright.
- Hi. I'm Iron Man. Want to cut to the surrender?
- You're an idiot. Life is disappointing for idiots. Even if I'm playing your game, this isn't a game.
- A hail Mary pass in the form of enough antibiotic to treat the entire cast of Jersey Shore.
- Please don't thank me. Thank the woman who managed to trick the military into funding a cure for pretty much everything thinking it was the ultimate killing machine. This is all she ever wanted. I'm the guy who spent his twenties making weapons.
- Oh, I'm always thinking. Just not always about the right things.
- I've seen so much. We all have. But really? Not nearly enough.
- Well, let's say this... The purple space girl thing has its appeal too.
- Scary, right? Wait until you hear the bad news.
- So, Tony. You killed their "God". Nice one. But don't worry. I'm sure the Voldi will just freeze you in carbonite and eventually your friends will turn up and pull you out of this mess. And then you'll get to make out with the princess. It's all going to be fine.
- 451, you don't know anything... Least of all about my family.
- In my experience, "Stark boy saves the world" has a good ring to it. It could suit you too, Arno.
- ... This is a heist movie.
- Hmm. Stalking in the dark striking fear into your enemies seems to have a kind of primal appeal. 10/10. Highly recommended. Would do again.
- I'm an Avenger, Rhodey. I'm kind of a big deal Avenger, even. You may have seen me in popular adventures like saving the Earth on a daily basis.
- Now, my armor tells me that your blood alcohol is wayyyy high. Trust me. It's a bad idea to be using any powers in your state.
- I will come back. We'll all come back. We left too much of ourselves on the Moon. Too many dreams. Too many future. One day, we have to come back for it. For all of it. One day. One day...
- Oh, little elves. Lost in the woods. Watch out... Or the Iron Man will find you.
- These are a race of immortal sadists who've been stealing kids from time. They're incapable of understanding any of the pain they've caused. But I'm going to find a way to make them understand. I'm coming for you, elf. I'm coming for you all.
- It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
- You clearly know nothing about me, so here's a short bio for you. I used to make weapons for a living. I sold things that killed people. All I do is think about the lives I've destroyed. The only thing that used to give me a break from it was alcohol. But that only made things worse. You know what I learned, though, from all that drinking? That it's real easy to blame everyone else for what's gone wrong with your life. That's what I used to do, until the day I finally woke up and realized... Buddy, you brought this on yourself.
- It's C.S.I.-ron Man time.
- Oh, Bruce... Dear god, Bruce... I'm so sorry...!
- It'd kill him to know that he could have stopped it if he'd just read an e-mail. It'd kill him to know that he could have stopped it if he was less like me. Pride. It's a top-seven original sin.
- All right, sport. Let's destroy the Mighty Avengers...
- Well then, Mr. Cage... Welcome back to the real Avengers.
- Wrong? Wrong? You people... Wrong? I haven't been wrong once! There's not a single decision I've made that I would change. Unleash me? Unleash me? You should thank whatever God you worship that I'm alive to save you. Great! Walk away! It doesn't matter. You'll be back. But make sure when you do come back--because you need me-- that it's on your knees. Both of you! Repentant! Because I can't save any of you, unless you realize that you need saving! And that I'm the only one in this entire planet who can do it!
- I'm the most intelligent, capable person on the planet. I'm not playing God. All this time... I've been playing human. I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back, but not any more. I've changed. It's like I was blind and now I can see. Only I'm not an ungrateful $#@% about it.
- The app is not prohibitively expensive. It is within your reach. But you need to take some personal responsibility. You need to try harder. You need to earn more. You need to be better. You need to be superior. It's time to wake up, San Francisco.
- I'm trying to work out, if I was you, would I see anything in me worth saving? Or would I be too concerned about my own existence to care?
- Until my backup battery charges, I've got nothing. I'm the Very Vincible -- Iron Man.
- My new armor. I finally found a way to merge all my different armor modes into one. Armor that can change shape and color scheme based on mission stats. Armor not attached to my biology in that way that freaks just about everybody out but is completely attached to my brain synapses. I have to take this out.
- Also, now I have a sword. That is the opposite of a good time to retreat.
- We have no funds, we have no equipment, and at any moment Ultron or Kang or somebody could come gunning for us. With that said -- who wants to join me as an Avenger?
- Are you sure your name isn't supposed to be Doctor Cryptic?
- You could save the world from Galactus, Thanos, and A.T.M. charges and it still wouldn't make up for all the $%#$% you've done in your life, Doom. It wouldn't change one thing.
- Well, if I run, that's not cool. And if I stay and get tasered... that's not cool either. I'm in a bit of a pickle.
- If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... but I'll settle for illegal trade of illegal weapons to known international terrorists.
- I bet you wouldn't last one day in my fantasy football league!
- Karnak, I thought about you. I did. I thought about you. This thing you do -- being able to detect structural weaknesses in things. In your opponents. As an engineer, I don't think I ever told you how much I admire that. Sorry I don't have any.
- Did you find my real parents?
- Yeah, well, I'm saving the world from Carol. We're at war, Phil. And everyone's gonna have to choose a side. I want you and your team on mine. I want your help to stop Carol before any more blood gets on her hands. Think about it.
- I'm not insane, Maria. I know where I am. I know who I am. I know who you are. I know what you're going to say. I know what this looks like. I know Carol Danvers is watching me from the 7K-3 Orbiting Reconnaissance Satellite wondering the same thing you are: What am I going to do next? And the Inhumans are bracing for war with me. Because pulling this building down was either an act of terror or an act of war. I'm going with war. Not to brag, but... when I quit manufacturing and inventing weapons for a living, I was the standard to which all others aspired. Okay, that was a big brag, but my point is... do you know how quickly I could remove the entirety of the Inhuman Royal Family and that eyesore of a city they run around in from the planet? But it won't bring my best friend back. It won't change the fact that half my friends have betrayed me. I know. I know what I can do next, but I don't, man, I don't know what I should do. Rhodey would know. There's a fifteen-year-old girl in Chicago that knows. But I-- I--
- My point is, I respect you, truly, and it's so hard to fight you on this thing. Even after Rhodey, even after Banner... it's so hard to fight you because I respect you. Because I love you. But... you're so wrong on this. So wrong.
- So, you've been reduced to fighting kids now, oh mighty Ultron?
- I didn't know who I was. You never told me. You watched me suffer.
- Are you guys playing a trick on me because I went into hiding from you?
- Earth is out of juice for you? Well, Earth is a dust mote, Stephen. There's a whole cosmos out there full of other planets, other galaxies. Other talismans, other exotic relics. Wouldn't you imagine? There must be other Sorcerers Supreme out there, each guarding his/her/its own territories. Go knock on their doors. See what they have to volunteer.
- I'm after the genetic code of Logan. The Wolverine.
- This is Iron Man. It's not a suit. Iron Man's an idea. Ever changing. And limited only by our imagination. I say "our" because Iron Man is an idea we all share at Stark Unlimited. It's all of us and everything we do here. We are Team Stark and... We. Are. Iron Man.
- I'm suggesting... we suit up.
- Rhodey's the only one I've told this to, but... I need to be honest about it. Especially with you. A while back, I erased my brain, and then digitally reinstalled it from a backup. And recently, I re-engineered my entire body, cell by cell. I think in doing that, something real in me might be gone. I don't know if... Do I still have a soul?
- Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll all take your seats... the funeral of Squirrel Girl is about to begin.
- Are you guys playing a trick on me because I went into hiding from you?
- It's launch day. I'm gonna have my hands full over here.
- Oh no. The Controller. Who could've seen that coming?
- I never played with toys. I made them. I made my ideas into reality, and then I re-created myself the exact same way! I'm an idea. My own idea. I'm the Invincible Iron Man and that's all I'll ever need to be!
- Someone start feeding me answers. Now. What is this building for? How was it hidden within Stark Industries? And what in the hell was a Skrull doing here?
- Rhodey's right. I know he is. He has a habit of doing that. Telling me a truth I don't want to hear.
- The Mark I Armor isn't about pretty. It's about power. It's about iron and the man wielding it.
- If this is a practical joke I'm playing on myself, I'm kind of impressed, but--
- Carol... it's enough. You gotta come to the lab with me. Now. We have to face this head-on... whatever it is.
- You want to prove you're worthy to join the Avengers? Next time I see you, walk in carrying Thor's hammer.
- Look, I understand being killed and resurrected is, well, a lot to deal with. I'm... kinda struggling on that front myself. But we aren't cars. We're people. There's so much more to us than component parts.
- Never! Gnnn! I won't give up my humanity. I swear to you, Hank-Ultron-whatever you are... I'll never be like you! I'm getting all this artificial junk out of my system! Because I know what really matters! I know what makes me... me.
- I'm an echo of Tony Stark. The idea of him. But I'm also his greatest idea, the one he came up with in a cave. I am Iron Man.
- I know the Devil will be back. For one last temptation. And if you can't beat 'em, well, you know what they say...Luckily, I've never given a damn what people say. It's one of my only redeeming qualities. But right now, I don't need to be redeemed. I just need to survive. And here's the thing that defines who I am in the best and worst of ways. Tony Stark does his best work...when he's working to not die.
- I must be more wasted than I thought. That made sense to me.
- It's this simple. We're the Avengers -- and there has come a day. A day unlike any other -- an enemy no single hero can withstand. And we know how to deal with that. We can keep Alpha Flight in the loop -- but here and now, people need us to fight for them. And when that call goes forth, we don't stand back and debate it. We stand together and we stand up. Always.
- I am...Tony Stark. I always have been. And it's time to get to work!
- Pal, you just stuffed my friend in a trunk that's a portal to hell! You're even less qualified to have this kid than I am! Stand the hell down!
- Three things-- One: Where are we? Two: Who are you? And Three: Exactly who are all these people?
- Now? I'm done with 2020. I don't live in the now. I'm Tony Stark. And I'll always be... the Iron Man of the future.
- It's easy at first. A man builds a suit. A man decides to help people. Then a man has a company. A mission. A vision. A brand. And soon a man has a reputation. Those things begin to crowd the picture and soon it's hard for the man to see the man.
- Let me put it this way. I'd like to know that the world isn't just cold and gray. I don't want to believe it's just death and sadness and failure. Because if it isn't...then maybe there's a small chance of a way back from all this.
- I've been playing it as a given that I should stop him. No matter how convinced Korvac is that he should "perfect" the universe, he has to be out of his mind. He has to be wrong... doesn't he?
- Of course Richards gets Doom and I get a murderous Funko Pop.
- I am alive. I am angry. I am no longer apologizing for anything. Not my machines. Not my decisions. Not my deeds. I am going to win this fight. I am the one who wins. Korvac thinks he is God. But I am Iron Man.
- This is Stark. Belay that order, Okoye. This whole situation just got a lot more personal.
- Big K, I don't mean to #$%& in your wizard hat, but the Aggregate, the glass creatures? This is all about you. It's obviously--cringingly--about you. It's a vanity project, and if you worked for me...I'd fire your ass.
Conversations with Anthony Stark (Earth-616)
Then I'll see you next Saturday night...that is, unless you stand me up!
Any girl who'd stand you up, darling, would have to be stark, raving ma-a-ad! Cocktail party guest Hmm...there's Tony Stark, New York's biggest wolf! At least his adventure under the Earth kept him away from the girls for a while!
That's what you think, bub!
Oh, wondrous stranger, whoever you are, say you will remain and share my throne with me! For though I do not know your real identity...I, Cleopatra, have lost my heart to you!
I'll remember, my queen...for all time!
Wait! Before we separate, the Wasp and I have something to say! Each of us has a different power! If we combined forces, we could be almost unbeatable!
Work as a team? Why not? I'm for it!
There is much good we might do!
I'm sick of bein' hunted and hounded! I'd rather be with you than against you! So, whether you like it or not, I'm joining the... the... Hey! What are you callin' yourselves?
That's right! We need a name! It should be something colorful and dramatic, like... the Avengers, or...
"Or" nothing! That's it! The Avengers!!
We'll fight together, or separately, if need be!
I pity the guy who tries to beat us!
We'll never be beaten! For we are... the Avengers!
Now you're talkin'! A nice, quiet safe job... No broken noses... No knock-out punches!! What kind of car do you have... I don't like jalopies!
Well, I have, among others, a Rolls-Royce, a Caddy Eldorado and a two-seater Jaguar convertible! They manage to get me where I'm going!
Mmm... I had a hunch you weren't exactly starvin'!
I tell you we've got to find the Hulk! So long as he's running wild, there's no telling what he'll do!
Iron Man is right! So says Thor!
But how do we find him??
He's one joker you can't find in the classified ads!
An agent of SHIELD never leaves the scene of battle! Surely you are familiar with our world-famous slogan...
Okay! Okay! Skip it! I've got things to do!
Maybe I'm just a pasteboard playboy... maybe I come on with a manufactured line... but I know a real woman when I hold one... and I know there's a kind of beauty that can't be destroyed... because it's on the inside!
I'm not certain that fits me, Tony Stark... but I'd like to think it did! But my thoughts are unimportant... if we can't escape this island!
Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Vision-- Stop! Your android strength--! You'll kill him! You don't know what you're doing!
Another correction, Iron Man: My brain is a miniaturized, high-speed computer. I always know precisely what I am doing. I-- am-- killing-- him!
If our suspicions are correct, your friend has been trapped in time-- to lure the rest of us to our doom!
It doesn't take much of a genius to figure out who did it, either! We've been had by Kang the Conqueror!
It is made of solidified air molecules... Hardened to an unbelievable degree!
Magnetic repulsor rays have no effect!
The edge of my super-hard shield doesn't even dent it!
If you guys think I'm going to break my pretty claws trying to scratch my way in... go fish!
Any particular reason I should fight you?
I'll skewer you where you stand if you don't -- and bring the house down around your ears to boot.
That's a reason all right.
I may not be as strong as Namor, but I can still give you a workout, Shellhead!
Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Lower you battle flags, Namorita.
Good luck, Squirrel Girl.
I don't need luck. I eat nuts.
Iron Man in thought
"I don't need luck. I eat nuts." They're not going to believe this at the next Avengers meeting.
Welll, well, well... If it isn't my admirer from the beach.
I, ah, apologize if I was rude, Ms. Fujikawa. I was lost in thought.
Well, gee, that spoils everything. It was much more fun when I thought you were struck dumb by my beauty.
So what's the general consensus?
As far as I'm concerned, Stamford was our wake-up call. What alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity. Becoming public employees makes perfect sense if it helps people sleep a little easier.
Falcon (Sam Wilson)
I can't believe I'm hearing this. The masks are a tradition. We can't just let them turn us into super-cops.
Are you kidding? We're lucky people have tolerated this for as long as they have, Sam. Why should we be allowed to hide behind these things?
Because the world ain't so nice outside your ivory tower, bub.
Why aren't these men in uniform?
It's Casual Friday. Uniforms are optional for support staff... didn't you get the memo?
My God...what kind of monster would test Extremis on a mentally disabled child?
C'mon, Leonard. You're a shrink. You don't really want me to answer that question, do you? If I did, you'd have to lock me up.
I do not recognize your authority.
You will when I'm done with you.
Actually, Cap... I have someone here you might want to talk to. Just stay there.
What did you...?
Welcome back to the Avengers...the Vision.
Okay, okay. Listen...this is delicate stuff...write this down. Make sure your biofeed readers are completely stabilized and double-check your power level on the RT-97.
Dr. Carolina Washington
Okay, okay...we're looking good with both of those.
Oh...and you're going to need a map.
Dr. Carolina Washington
A map to where?
Hell. Because you need to go there... That's my fancy way of saying: Go to hell.
I can't believe you walked right into that.
No matter what the Avengers do, half of America blames us and half the world hates us. No matter what we do, it feels like we're not doing enough. We make just as many messes as we clean up. And you know as well as I do, as mad as we were at Simon for blaming the Avengers for the world's problems... Part of us agrees with him.
Iron Man (Tony Stark)
So the question is: what do we do now?
What do we do now?
Iron Man (Tony Stark)
I know exactly what we do now.
Iron Man (Tony Stark)
We go bigger.
What happened to "no enhanced combatants"? "As nature finds you," remember?
Are you some kind of organic fascist? Do you see me firing rockets or using my flamethrower? I'm not using my upgrades. That would be cheating
You're a thirty-foot robot! Doombot You dare suggest we are not the one true Doom?
Well... Yeah. For one thing, there are five of you.
Scary stuff. Lucky for me... I don't come alone.
I didn't come alone. Creeeepy Iron Man.
You had to make me mad, completely get it. But. Do you have to be so good at it?
That particular talent rarely serves me well.
Any chance you could give me back the tech you stole from me?
Any chances FedEx delivers to wherever you are?
I don't know what that is but I assume that means you're being a gronad.
Exactly where were all of you three hours ago?
I was doing my nails, you?
Also working out.
Having my nails done.
Great. So our teleporter doesn't teleport. This is a problem, what--what are you going to do, then?
I need time.
I am going to reach out and talk to the universe. The Zeppelin helps.
Remember, I'm smarter than you.
I don't really know you at all, do I?
We'll work on it.
Don't let anyone escape.
Anyone, Tony? I'm going to escape and you're going to let me. Take your helmet off, or... else.
Wait! I've done it! I'll do anything! Don't!
You're such an idiot. I wasn't even subtle with the clues. Who do you know who's interested in mind control and deceit? And more so... What finger is the Liar Ring on?
Ring finger. Engagement ring. Marc.
Correct, Tony. Now, I have to go... And as a final PR tip: Trying to stop me and getting Pepper Potts killed will play terribly in all your core demographics.
Are we going to be okay?
Of course we are. We all are. Two Stark brothers on one planet? What could possibly go wrong?
I am Icarus.
You do know the point of that story is that he flew too close to the sun, right?
Do you know who thinks that way, Reed? People who have never flown.
If you don't believe me... You and I once time-travelled back to the days of King Arthur and had quite a rousing adventure. I always look back on that quite fondly.
You tried to murder me and leave me there.
I said I looked back on it fondly, I didn't say you did.
Why do you have Peter Parker's emergency private number?
Mary Jane Watson
Are you his biological father?
Mary Jane Watson
Then it's not that complicated.
What's the skinny?
My suit has an A.I.
Cool. My spider glows for no apparent reason. Tell her I said hi.
How did you know my A.I. is a woman?
I know you. And I saw 2001. No computer will ever have a man's voice again. Kubrick made sure of that. And Ultron.
Okay, we bumped heads, we kibitzed... you know the third step step in team-ups, Stark?
We actually team up.
You made this happen, Danvers.
That's not fair.
You chased this! You couldn't leave this @#$@#$ alone and now another one of us is gone. Who's next on your hit list, Danvers?!
Janet Van Dyne
Whatsamatter with you?
Nadia gave me a hug.
Janet Van Dyne
Oh, she hugs everybody.
And I think she threatened to murder me if I hurt you.
Janet Van Dyne
She's a good girl.
We see, Thor, that one past scheme of Loki's led to your joining forces with several mortal heroes -- to form the Avengers. A team ever-growing... ever-changing... ever-united against common threats...
And we intend to keep doing so!
As long as one of us yet lives.
We'll never give up.
And you won't stop us!
[...] this was a trap all along, wasn't it? There is no submission code. That was just the bait to lure me into the open.
Ha. Even a copy of Tony thinks everything is all about him.
Of course it is -- I'm Iron Man!
Wrong. On every count. You were Iron Man. There is a code. You failed to stop it. And here and now is where your robot rebellion dies.
All items (429)
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 39
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 40
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 41
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 42
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 43
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 44
- Avengers Vol 1 1
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 45
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 47
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 48
- Avengers Vol 1 3
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 49
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 52
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 53
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 56
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 57
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 58
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 60
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 62
- Avengers Vol 1 16
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 70
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 80
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 82
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 84
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 92
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 95
- Tales of Suspense Vol 1 96
- Iron Man Vol 1 3
- Iron Man Vol 1 5
- Iron Man Vol 1 6
- Avengers Vol 1 58
- Iron Man Vol 1 8
- Iron Man Vol 1 11
- Captain America Vol 1 112
- Iron Man Vol 1 13
- Iron Man Vol 1 14
- Iron Man Vol 1 18
- Iron Man Vol 1 19
- Iron Man Vol 1 20
- Iron Man Vol 1 23
- Iron Man Vol 1 24
- Iron Man Vol 1 29
- Iron Man Vol 1 30
- Iron Man Vol 1 31
- Iron Man Vol 1 32
- Iron Man Vol 1 33
- Iron Man Vol 1 38
- Iron Man Vol 1 39
- Iron Man Vol 1 40
- Iron Man Vol 1 43
- Avengers Vol 1 96
- Iron Man Vol 1 45
- Iron Man Vol 1 46
- Iron Man Vol 1 47
- Iron Man Vol 1 52
- Iron Man Vol 1 53
- Iron Man Vol 1 55
- Iron Man Vol 1 60
- Iron Man Vol 1 61
- Iron Man Vol 1 63
- Iron Man Vol 1 65
- Iron Man Vol 1 67
- Iron Man Vol 1 68
- Iron Man Vol 1 70
- Avengers Vol 1 130
- Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 29
- Iron Man Vol 1 76
- Iron Man Vol 1 78
- Giant-Size Iron Man Vol 1 1
- Iron Man Vol 1 79
- Avengers Vol 1 141
- Iron Man Vol 1 80
- Iron Man Vol 1 81
- Iron Man Vol 1 83
- Iron Man Vol 1 90
- Avengers Annual Vol 1 6
- Iron Man Vol 1 92
- Iron Man Vol 1 94
- Iron Man Vol 1 95
- Iron Man Annual Vol 1 4
- Iron Man Vol 1 105
- Iron Man Vol 1 107
- Iron Man Vol 1 111
- Iron Man Vol 1 112
- Iron Man Vol 1 113
- Iron Man Vol 1 114
- Iron Man Vol 1 117
- Iron Man Vol 1 118
- Iron Man Vol 1 123
- Iron Man Vol 1 124
- Iron Man Vol 1 129
- Iron Man Vol 1 134
- Iron Man Vol 1 136
- Avengers Vol 1 202
- Iron Man Vol 1 145
- Iron Man Vol 1 151
- Avengers Vol 1 215
- Iron Man Vol 1 155
- Iron Man Vol 1 156
- Iron Man Vol 1 157
- Iron Man Vol 1 158
- Iron Man Vol 1 163
- Iron Man Vol 1 164
- Iron Man Vol 1 170
- Iron Man Vol 1 171
- Iron Man Vol 1 178
- Daredevil Vol 1 204
- Iron Man Vol 1 182
- Iron Man Vol 1 189
- Iron Man Vol 1 190
- Iron Man Vol 1 191
- Iron Man Vol 1 197
- Iron Man Vol 1 200
- Iron Man Vol 1 204
- Iron Man Vol 1 207
- West Coast Avengers Vol 2 11
- Iron Man Vol 1 212
- Iron Man Vol 1 214
- Iron Man Vol 1 218
- Iron Man Annual Vol 1 9
- Iron Man Vol 1 225
- Iron Man Vol 1 228
- Iron Man Vol 1 229
- Iron Man Vol 1 230
- Iron Man Vol 1 231
- Iron Man Vol 1 232
- Iron Man Vol 1 237
- Iron Man Vol 1 240
- Iron Man Vol 1 245
- Iron Man Vol 1 246
- Iron Man Vol 1 251
- Iron Man Vol 1 252
- Iron Man Vol 1 253
- Iron Man Vol 1 255
- Iron Man Vol 1 256
- Iron Man Vol 1 259
- Namor the Sub-Mariner Vol 1 5
- Iron Man Vol 1 261
- Iron Man Vol 1 262
- Iron Man Vol 1 263
- Iron Man Vol 1 264
- Iron Man Vol 1 265
- Iron Man Vol 1 268
- Iron Man Vol 1 269
- Iron Man Vol 1 275
- Marvel Super-Heroes Vol 2 8
- Iron Man Vol 1 276
- Iron Man Vol 1 277
- Iron Man Vol 1 279
- Avengers Vol 1 347
- Iron Man Vol 1 280
- Iron Man Vol 1 281
- Iron Man Vol 1 282
- Warheads Vol 1 3
- Iron Man Vol 1 284
- Iron Man Vol 1 290
- Iron Man Vol 1 295
- Iron Man Vol 1 296
- Avengers West Coast Vol 2 102
- Real Heroes Vol 1 4
- Iron Man Vol 1 301
- Iron Man Vol 1 304
- Force Works Vol 1 1
- Force Works Vol 1 2
- Iron Man Vol 1 307
- Force Works Vol 1 3
- Iron Man Vol 1 308
- Force Works Vol 1 8
- Iron Man Vol 1 313
- Force Works Vol 1 14
- Iron Man Vol 1 319
- Avengers: The Crossing Vol 1 1
- Avengers Vol 1 392
- Force Works Vol 1 17
- Force Works Vol 1 19
- Iron Man Vol 1 324
- Iron Man Vol 1 327
- Iron Man Vol 2 1
- Avengers Vol 2 7
- Iron Man Vol 3 4
- Iron Man Vol 3 5
- Avengers Vol 3 6
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.