Quotes by Arthur Douglas (Earth-616)
- Hear me, Thanos! Titan or God, I shall yet obliterate you!
- I could not. For then would I not be as evil as Thanos?
- Hulk fly up and down really nice. Can he do sideways too??
- Drax likes smashing ugly Critters.
- Drax got guile! Have some! Never knew that was guile came out of my hands!
- Die! Die! Die!
- Hello. I am Drax the Destroyer. My daughter desires a box of mint cookies, please.
- Pay close attention, chut, because I'm only going to say this one more time. Walk away and you live.
- Tell Mephisto Drax sent you.
- I suppose I could stab it. Would stabbing it help?
- She can do it. She's Gamora. Deadliest woman in the whole das't universe.
- It's been said before. We gotta find those Skrulls. So everyone's gotta die. Right now.
- Hello, daughter. We saved the universe again. It didn't come cheap.
- She may be my daughter, but I hardly know her. S'gonna sound strange, but she's been different since she died.
- Give me something worthwhile to do, Quill. Just promise me it'll be worthwhile.
- The Guardians have always been a serviceable distraction, but this is my life's work. I must get my revenge against Thanos, and with the entire team following their own agendas, I will follow suit. I will kill Thanos.
- No! This is the stupidest conversation Drax has ever heard! It is stupid like "My gun is bigger than your gun!!" Although that is a good conversation... but this is stupid! The Newcomers are the threat. They have fought us. They have fought you. We should not fight each other!
- If the gate is closed, we will be unable to give the dragon his much-deserved beating.
- Who sent you? Who are you working for?
- You know what we're looking for! You know why we are here!!! Where is she?!
- That is where you are wrong. We are here. We are alive! We have each other.
- What do androids dream of, anyway?
- I didn't kill you! YOU killed you! I refuse to accept the weight of his death on my conscience!
- The slaves screamed their last... and then fell quiet. I had killed them all. And with them -- my spirit for battle. The slave king had bound his life to the slaves with the poison in their brands. I mistook their desire for peace as weakness. I have tried not to take a life ever since.
- Adsit, Xian and his crew are Shi'ar spies. They jettisoned Thanos to diminish the Corps, and struck some kind of bargain with the Fraternity of Raptors.
Conversations with Arthur Douglas (Earth-616)
Drax the Destroyer
All items (30)
- Captain Marvel Vol 1 33
- Logan's Run Vol 1 6
- Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 13
- Silver Surfer/Warlock: Resurrection Vol 1 2
- Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 21
- Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 26
- Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 30
- Warlock and the Infinity Watch Vol 1 39
- Captain Marvel Vol 4 4
- Drax the Destroyer Vol 1 2
- Drax the Destroyer Vol 1 4
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 1
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 3
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 5
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 19
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 20
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Infinite Comic Vol 1 1
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 22
- Guardians of Knowhere Vol 1 1
- Drax Vol 1 1
- Guardians of Infinity Vol 1 2
- Drax Vol 1 5
- Drax Vol 1 7
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 4 9
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 4 12
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Dream On Vol 1 1
- All-New Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 2
- All-New Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 7
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1 148
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.