Quotes by Bullseye (Lester) (Earth-616)
- You know, it's too bad I killed my mother in high school... She would have loved this. Joking. She wouldn't a' cared.
- That's right. Norman's got plans for us. Big plans, and you're not a part of them. Now, there's something I need you to do for me. It's really simple...say 'kill me.'
- You know, it's too bad I killed my mother in high school...she would have loved this. Joking. She wouldn't 'a cared.
- ...my plans are based on my infallible aim--and my unique ability to turn anything into a most potent weapon.
- Observe this fountain pen. In my hands it becomes a deadly missile --
- In my hands anything is a deadly weapon!
- The Man Without Fear! Bah! Where is this hero? I have offered him a challenge -- a duel to the death to prove my total superiority!
- You're good Daredevil, I'll grant you that! But I'm better and I'll prove it!
- A lovely night for murder isn't it?
- D-Don't hurt me ... Devil.. HehHeh ... D-Devil...
- In real life, if he's quick and smart, and nasty enough -- the BAD guy wins!
- And for my next trick...
- Kid, I work for money. Your boss ain't givin' me any and that means he gets what he pays for. Nothin'!
- Recognize this? It belonged to Elektra. I ran one just like it straight through her. You shoulda heard her pal --- whimpered like a baby.
- Haven't you heard? I'm a cold blooded killer.
- Just you an' me, huh, chatty? We're a Team, you an' me. Only I'm Team Leader. You gotta do what I say. You respect me, right? Am I right?
- Colombian Cartel, eh? Like Scarface. I can get behind that.
- Hey there, Fabian. Just give me a couple of minutes to deal with these clowns, okay? I'll have you out of here and home to dear old daddy in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
- Whoops, friendly fire. Does it still count as 'friendly' if I hate you?
- You going to kill me by talking me to death?
- Moon Knighhhht! Come out come out, wherever you are! What's with you, man? Running?! Didn't think "bitch" was in your repertoire.
- Killing's an art. And that makes me Picasso.
- So, what's in it for me? Because right now, seems I'm screwed either way. Tell you what. I tell you where the kid is, you let me go. We both live to kill each other another day.
- Yeah, she's great isn't she? Sorry, I get kind of jealous. No one gets to kill her but me.
- I have to say I'm flattered. I didn't know if I'd still have this effect on you. I mean, I know I'm not the only one who's killed you. But I guess it's true what they say...you never forget your first.
- You still don't get it, do you? I'm Bullseye. In my hands, anything is a weapon...
- That arrow is tipped with an explosive. Nothing big. Just enough. When you wake up I got all kinds of other ways to kill you. And I'm gonna take my good, sweet time.
- Hey, what's the big idea? I'm still in this body, Numbnuts. My mind is supposed to be in She-Hulk.
- I mean, we all know your husband is nuts. But marrying you when he could be dating supermodels from numerous planets... now that is nuts.
Conversations with Bullseye (Lester) (Earth-616)
- "Bullseye!" (Repeated Line)
- "Put up a good fight toots... You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!" (To Elektra, before slitting her throat with a playing card)
- "Is that the best you can do!"
All items (30)
- Daredevil Vol 1 131
- Daredevil Vol 1 132
- Daredevil Vol 1 141
- Daredevil Vol 1 146
- Daredevil Vol 1 159
- Daredevil Vol 1 160
- Daredevil Vol 1 161
- Daredevil Vol 1 169
- Daredevil Vol 1 181
- Daredevil Vol 1 199
- Daredevil Vol 1 200
- Deadpool Vol 1 28
- Daredevil / Bullseye: The Target Vol 1 1
- Thunderbolts Desperate Measures Vol 1 1
- Thunderbolts Vol 1 123
- Thunderbolts Vol 1 126
- Moon Knight Vol 5 25
- Dark Avengers Vol 1 2
- Dark Reign: Hawkeye Vol 1 1
- Dark Reign: Elektra Vol 1 3
- Dark Reign: Elektra Vol 1 4
- Dark Wolverine Vol 1 77
- Dark Reign: Hawkeye Vol 1 5
- Dark Avengers Vol 1 15
- Bullseye Vol 1 1
- Bullseye Vol 1 3
- Bullseye Vol 1 4
- Old Man Logan Vol 2 45
- She-Hulk Annual Vol 1 1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.