Quotes by Chase Stein (Earth-616)
- I'm scared, man. I'm stupid scared...So for once in my life, I'm not worried about losing the game. I'm scared I'll win.
- Dude turns into a giant monster toad with indestructible skin and four-foot teeth. He's down in a pit full of bad guys. What's the worst that could possibly happen?
- No offense, yo... but why are we all sweating this? Even if Cammi's right and the whole world saw us here. We didn't kill Arcade... Hazmat did.
- Yeah, turns out I'm like the idiot kung fu master of surviving horrible terrifying #S%*. Seriously. I outlive everybody. Other people? Smarter people? Nah, they die. Alex. Mom and dad. Gert. First girl I ever...Yeah, she died in my arms. Twice. So for once in my life, I'm not worried about losing the game. I'm scared I'll win.
- After Gert, I never wanted to see another one of my friends die. I would have given anything to stay out of this silly "Civil War". We tried to run away from it because we thought it was just between the adults. But they never asked us what side we were on...they just attacked. And took our friends. Now we're in it. The time to be runaways is over...It's time to do some avenging.
- 'I'll handle this Thing wannabe. After all, there's only one way to deal with a lame Fantastic-Four rip-off... FLAME ON!
- Let's make a deal.
- I know, girl. That's why I tore out a few pages first. Yeah, I won't forget. "The offer stands."
- The last time I saw my uncle it was in my rearview mirror and he was lying dead in the road. And I know he was dead. Because I killed him.
- Xavin, what is it with you Skrulls invading things? Not cool.
- Wow. Hello, Footstigons. If I had more of this armor I could take on Iron Man.
- You girls are the future of super heroes. You know that?
- Enough! It's Christmas! We're not planning a murder on Christmas!
- Fight-like-crazy-and-hope-we-get-lucky it is!
- You ran away? Why would you run away?
- Put your shoes on, girls! We've got a kind and accomplished elderly woman to clobber!
- Seriously, what the hell? Were we supposed to know that Skrulls' secret alien weakness was getting head-butted?
All items (18)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.