Quotes by Christopher Powell (Earth-616)
- The name's Darkhawk. I thought I could retire... But because of sick freaks like you, that can never happen. There's a war going on, a war between good and evil. And in war, our elders may give the orders... But it's the young who have to fight.
- Look out, Bazin. This is the age of -- what name did that old wing say, oh yeah -- Darkhawk! Yeah, Darkhawk. Ready or not, world -- here I come!
- It ends here. The day I became Darkhawk! Dad...he wasn't a killer...If only he was still alive,if only I could hug him one more time.
- Fido's slice and dice made for a nasty fight -- but so did my force blast in his face!
- Sorry, folks -- no more killing today!
- I blew it. I promised my family I'd be there for them no matter what... yet here I am again, getting ready to try to save the world with a bunch of costumed clowns.
- Maybe I need to stop being Darkhawk for a while... to get my own life in order... and my family's. But I decided a while back that as long as there was a need for a Darkhawk -- I'd take on that responsibility.
- "All the $#!+ that you-your family have put the people I love through-you're going to pay for it! I'm sick of people like you,your father-they think they can do anything to anybody! Well, you can't! I'm going to make you stop! for good!"
- My name's Chris Powell. All was good in my world. Until it wasn't.
- My name is Chris Powell. I'm Darkhawk. And everything I thought I understood...just changed.
- Okay, now I'm the galaxy's most wanted. This isn't how I thought my 'great space adventure' would go. But I made a promise to Jeeku, and I intend to keep it. I may be a fugitive...but I'm going to find the scattered amulets and prevent the Fraternity of Raptors from ever being reborn! Their reign ends with me!
- I've been through so much as Darkhawk... it's hard to know who I am without it.
- A killer robot with the mind of a used-car salesman trying to take me to an interstellar death cult. Does Spider-Man have problems like this?
All items (13)