Quotes by Cindy Moon (Earth-616)
- Albert. You'd be 19 now, are you in college? Do you have a girlfriend? Ever wish you had a big sister to ask advice for? Do you even remember you have one.?
- When I'm like this, call me -- Silk!
- So, I guess I'm back. Back in the place where I was locked away for ten years. The place where I lost everything.
- Okay, rally caps. My personal life? Not strong. But I did beat up a Hydra tentacle-monster-robot-thingie. So I got that going for me. Maybe I am getting the hang of this superhero stuff.
- Get back to your daughter. Day like today... you should be with family.
- Okay, you need to start talking, stranger. Who are you?
- My family... we've been through a lot. But the thing is... we always stuck together... no matter what. Even when we couldn't be. When we're together... there's... nothing... we... can't... do!
- What is this, Night of the Living Dead night?
- Mr. Jameson, I've been doing some digging into New U. There's some stuff that doesn't add up.
- I just had to ask. I just had to bring it up... there's always a catch.
- What am I doing with my life?
- Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
- Running. That's pretty much the only thing I'm good at. Running from responsibility. Running from friends.
- 'cause I'm done making things worse. And. What's more? I'm done listening to the little voice in my head.
- I dig Old Man Deadpool. Maybe it's the beard.
- Off-planet? Honestly, that works for me right now.
- What are you talking about? Amadeus is fine! It's the Hulk that's the problem!
Conversations with Cindy Moon (Earth-616)
All items (20)