Quotes by Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
- 'I am Cletus Kasady!
- I am the ultimate insanity! I am CARNAGE!
- Awww -- ain't that sweet? He misses me! Well, don't cry, daddy dearest -- 'cause your sonny boy -- is ALIVE AND WELL!
- You knooooow who it is, sweetums!! It's your ever-lovin; totally unfriendly neighborhood-- CARNAGE!
- I've shown you the worst things in the world, because that's what the world's made of. Everything is sick! Am I getting through to you? Everything is sick... and I LOVE IT!
- That's right, y'all, welcome to Carnage World!
- If I can't stop it being born... I'll kill it before it's a day old!
- Ha ha ha ha ha! Where's Mikey Hall at? I got some words I wanna stab in his ears.
- You shouldn't have brought your girlfriends, Spidey-Boy...this is between you and me...or at least it was...
- Check out my Thing impression: "IT'S MURDERIN' TIME!"
- HEY, KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN.
- You think-- what?-- You can grow yourself an army of Carnage-soldiers in the body banks? Trust me. One of me is plenty.
- We're gonna paint the whole damn world red!
- It's your friendly neighborhood Carnage-Man! Carnage-Man! Carnage-Man! Doing all the things a Carnage can!
- We are all born into this world through blood and pain. It takes a special person to rise above it. Every hero has an origin. Your parents getting murdered is the best way to start. My old man wasted my mom right in front of me. Or was it my stepdad and my foster mom? I don't know. I remember things wrong sometimes, but it all works if it feels right. Orphanages are good, too. But really any terrible place to incubate will work. You just need one beacon in the dark. One person to show your true face to. Where your heart can be broken and your innocence lost. Then you kill that one good thing to perfect the pointlessness of the universe. No. I don't like that. That's wrong. There is meaning It's not pointless. Not anymore. Her death makes the hero embrace his fate. I've done so much wrong and it hurts so bad. Guilt! nearly more than I can stand. I will save the world now. Because I couldn't save her. But how can I possibly be redeemed? How can I ever be loved? I must find a way...
- This is her true final lesson. This is what I must understand. To be good. To be a hero-- I must be alone.
- So whatcha been doing with yourself, Manny? Keeping busy?
- Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying.
- Brock, it's you in there, right? Always knew we'd meet again, Daddy Dearest. Or should I call you "Junior"? Gotta admit, this father-son-grandson mess gives me a headache.
- Thing is, Jujubee, crazy or not, this book has power. It changed us. I mean, me. I mean, Cletus Kasady. Not Carnage. But also Carnage. The book changed both of us -- Cletus and Carnage.
- This ain't me! This ain't who I am! This ain't my other! Stand between me and my real self, I'll slaughter every damn one of you! You hear me, baby? I'm comin' for ya!
- Everyone is a target!
- This ain't no dream!
- Cletus Kasady is dead. Long live Cletus @#$%&@ Kasady. Piloting my new Carnage machine into every gaping hole in the mannequin-filled city. Kill enough and I awake my god. And then this world falls under a waterfall of blood and enters a new universe of dark. And hoo-boy, I will be there. Sucking the last sweet shivering breaths out of its rotting, maggot-filled, bloated corpse. Dancing all silly and spine-broken to the universe's death rattle. I am the gore emperor of a thousand dead stars. I am a new colossus of bleeding red megadeath. I am the red right hand of the King in Black. I am the end of the world as you @#$%&&# know it... and I feel like a drink.
- Did you know that my mother went through electroshock treatments when she was pregnant with me? This was before they would sedate you for that kind of thing... and then, you know... I died minutes after I was born... went to Hell... came back... that whole thing... I've had therapists try to tell me that these "early traumas" led me to being... the way I am. I've heared it all, you know... I'm this way because of abuse, because of video games, or sex and violence on TV, because of guns and knives and the wickedness of this mean old world. But what none of them get... is those things didn't make me what I am. I am made... of them. I am abuse. I am sex and violence. I am the guns and knives and the wickedness of this mean @#$%#&% world... you know my name. Now scream it.
- Don't you know who I am?! I was born of chaos. I feed off of violence and depravity. Playing me back my greatest hits only makes me more excited. Makes me realize how much I love what I do!
- Gotta hand it to ya, Wilson... you're the only guy crazier than me.
- Oh, Aaaaaaaaandi! Stop playin' these games and take your medicine!
- Every fiber of your feline is in my power. Her thoughts are my thoughts, her form does my bidding. The cat you once knew is gone. And now? She's her master's keeper.
Conversations with Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
All items (32)
- Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 1 1
- Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 203
- Venom: Carnage Unleashed Vol 1 1
- Carnage: Mind Bomb Vol 1 1
- Carnage: It's a Wonderful Life Vol 1 1
- Venom Vs. Carnage Vol 1 1
- Carnage Vol 1 4
- Carnage, U.S.A. Vol 1 1
- Carnage, U.S.A. Vol 1 2
- Carnage, U.S.A. Vol 1 4
- Venom Vol 2 26
- Superior Carnage Annual Vol 1 1
- Deadpool vs. Carnage Vol 1 1
- Deadpool vs. Carnage Vol 1 2
- AXIS: Carnage Vol 1 1
- AXIS: Carnage Vol 1 2
- AXIS: Carnage Vol 1 3
- Carnage Vol 2 1
- Carnage Vol 2 2
- Carnage Vol 2 5
- Carnage Vol 2 6
- Venomized Vol 1 3
- Free Comic Book Day Vol 2019 Spider-Man/Venom
- Web of Venom: Funeral Pyre Vol 1 1
- Absolute Carnage Vol 1 2
- Absolute Carnage Vol 1 3
- Absolute Carnage: Symbiote of Vengeance Vol 1 1
- Absolute Carnage vs. Deadpool Vol 1 3
- Absolute Carnage: Scream Vol 1 3
- Absolute Carnage: Captain Marvel Vol 1 1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.