Quotes by Daniel Ketch (Earth-616)
- I fought my share of psychos as Ghost Rider,' but he was one of the worst. He'll find out what you care about most and take it from you. No one's off limits -- women, kids... and he'll commit murder with less thought than you and I give to what size coffee we want.
- I'am Ghost Rider, The Spirit of Vengeance!
- Deathwatch will be mine again! But I will not see any more blood spilled in his name!
- It doesn't matter if there's an edge -- or if we occasionally cross it. As long as the innocent are protected -- our cause is just.
- I...I got a taste, Mary. It wasn't a dream. It was real! It came back. The power came back!
- Hmph. Cowards. And with time to spare. Team-ups rule!
- And when you have killed all the innocents, Scarecrow -- what will then prevent me from exacting my vengeance a thousand times heavier?
- I am the spirit of vengeance. Nothing will stop me from inflicting pain on all those who have inflicted it on innocent beings.
- There is much I still don't know about myself -- but I am not a killer.
- It is not fate that has lead us to be what we are, nor is it entirely choice. But it is up to us to have faith that what we do is for the greater good. We must believe in ourselves.
- Welcome to the world of heroes, Chris Daniels! Not all of us are so lucky!
- You are wrong in once thing, Deathwatch. It is a human life that I will not take. And you are not human!
- I am trapped here, on this plane. If I transform, my human host will die. He may be dead already.
- The trail of deaths caused by these canisters will end now, with you.
- Feel the pain, killer! Feel it burn through your mind and into your soul. Feel what you have inflicted on others!
- She must be avenged. Even if you only watched, you are as responsible as the others. After her wounds heal, her pain will still run deeply. You must feel her pain.
- It is time to look to the future, the supernatural holds no interest for me. That is not why I have been reborn...twice. No more will I search for answers to meaningless questions. No more seeking out the supernatural to find evil, there is too much evil lurking amongst humanity itself. Too much blood being spilled. Too much death. I can no longer wait, until someone is hurt or dead, to react. Never again, Barbara. Never again.
- There are things far worse than death, boy.
- Imagine if you knew of the existence of people...creatures of the night...who thrived on human suffering...on pain, on the deaths of innocents. Now imagine that you had the power to hunt them down...to stop them...to avenge the suffering they had caused. Could you? I can. I am called Ghost Rider and...vengeance will no longer be denied!
- Why do you bother running? I am not to be escaped. Feel the power of my Penance Stare. Feel the flame on your sins and be burnt clean.
- I am fury itself. Now, taste the fires of Hell.
- Now, creature! Give yourself over to me! The Spirit of Vengeance will have his due tonight. Fight if you will, but I will taste your corrupted soul.
- Maybe the craziness is really over.
- You misunderstand me, Johnny. I don't need your ghost rider.
- Johnny, you don't understand. There's nothing to stop. The battle for Heaven has already been decided. Zadkiel won.
- I'am a Ghost Rider. We don't bow.
- Wallow... I thought I'd killed you already.
- Such is life... the truth consumes us with its flame!
- You have always smelled too much of blood...innocent or otherwise. Now it's time I stopped you once and for all.
Conversations with Daniel Ketch (Earth-616)
All items (30)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.