Quotes by Dario Agger (Earth-616)
- My father was a fairly wealthy man. He owned his own island in the Aegean Sea where we'd spend our family holidays. My father and mother. Brothers and sisters. Aunts and uncles. Cousins galore. They all died screaming on that island. All but me. The pirates came during the night. What would prove to be the longest night of my life. I was nine years old. I had never prayed before. I had never even seen it before. I prayed for death and power and revenge. I prayed until my bones ached and my eyes bleed. I prayed the whole night through. And sometime in the early morning... My prayer was answered. But it wasn't the voice of God I heard ringing in my ears. It was a roar. A roar I eventually realized... Was coming from my own lips.
- I betrayed the Earth to elves, and I am still here. Roxxon West is why. I placed four B.E.S.E.R.K.E.R. units on guard. Elite Hulk-level troops. Trained to attack and destroy without hesitation. If they aren't enough... then Bruce Banner will have achieved something previously thought impossible. He will have hurt the Roxxon Corporation.
- The Hulk destroys everything he touches, and the 12-18 demographic loves him for it. He's a meme. A figurehead for their tepid rebellions. The destructive urge made flesh.
- Roxxon is the world's wealthiest and most powerful super-corporation. If we don't know what's best for the people of this planet, then I ask you, dear lady... who does?
- We've seen him in action. So we know that despite his anti-social attitude, he sticks his neck out to help innocents. So let's find some innocents... or the next closest thing.
- There were 112 soldiers in Eaglestar's Blue Team. We're checking their records, one by one. I imagine within an hour we'll know exactly... who you are... and who your family is. And then we can talk business.
- You want to serve. That's the same thing I'm trying to do. You want to protect citizens. I want to protect customers. So let's make a deal.
- Meet the rest of your field team.
- Please don't worry yourself, Clayton. Your wife is perfectly fine. I promised she'd be safe. And I always keep my promises... particularly when I've made them to a monster as ferocious as you. Just do what you do best and let's wrap this up, shall we?
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.