Quotes by Death (Earth-616)
- I shall bring you--peace! As I have brought so many others before you--Thus has it ever been-- Thus must it ever be!
- Then your soul will heal. It will take much time. But given that time, you will eventually be Ben Reilly once more. Not the twisted creature that the Jackal was, or the problematic being you've become, but a true hero.
- What's the matter? Don't you trust me?
- Oh, in case we have met before and I have forgotten the occasion -- my name is Death. I meet so many people, of course, that it is quite impossible to remember all their names.
- God has nothing to do with this, Blaze. This is a Game of Life and Death alone. God has chosen not to interfere in my little Sports. So you're on your own, Ghost Rider! There will be no Help!
- Kill Adam Warlock. Do so, and I shall be yours throughout eternity.
- Let the games begin!
- You were born a monster, dear.
- Your father never wanted you. Ebony Maw didn't want you. But I do... I will never leave you, Thane.
Conversations with Death (Earth-616)
All items (11)
- Amazing Adult Fantasy Vol 1 9
- Ghost Rider Vol 2 35
- Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions Vol 1 1
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 45
- Marvel Comics Presents Vol 1 110
- Avengers: Celestial Quest Vol 1 7
- Black Panther Vol 5 3
- Thanos Rising Vol 1 4
- Thanos Vol 2 4
- Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Vol 1 7
- Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Vol 1 11
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.