Quotes by Duvid Fortunov (Earth-616)
- I'll admit it... Even with the public drunkenness, indecent exposure and projectile vomiting... I figured this for a milk run. I've been wrong before.
- The job was simple... All I had to do was keep three drunken movie stars out of trouble... But truth to tell, these guys were s&*% magnets from word one.
- So if we assume you drunken @$$holes are telling me the truth... Someone's trying to slip several million dollars into the States... Under the noses of the State Department and the FBI.
- I had to respect Upshaw for his ambition and his gall... And to be flattered that he thought I was a problem worth eliminating... But all that notwithstanding... I had to get to Washington... And fast.
- To the glory days. I guess it's fair to say they're dead... but there's no way they're ever gone.
- Don't quibble with the guy that saved your behind, Jerry.
- No, I've a better idea. Why don't I keep the launch you came in for payment--And you can all dog paddle back to shore!
- To the glory days. I guess it's fair to say they're dead... But there's no way they're ever gone.
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.