Quotes by Erik Lensherr (Earth-1610)
- And God said unto Noah: "The end of all flesh is come before me; For the Earth is filled with violence through them; And, behold, I will destroy them with the Earth".
- Our time as the dominant species of the planet will replace that of the Homo Sapien. It's scientific fact. It is happening. And a war has begun over this.
- You have six calendar months to surrender your world to Homo Sapien Superior. During this time, we will prepare your new society and decide which of your races should be kept as slaves, which should be fuel, and which should be saved for our larder.
- A new era for your X-Men begins tomorrow, but you, dear boy - no longer play a part in it, I'm afraid.
- Within ten years, every government in the world will be taking orders from this insignificant little island. Within twenty, the entire human race will be speaking the mutant language we invented.
- Even the best of us must do abhorrent things in the pursuit of the greater good sometimes.
- America dies tonight at the age of two hundred and twenty-five. Your intolerance and all-consuming greed will not be missed.
- Yes. Bring them, Charles. Bring everyone. So I can tell them myself. For what they've done... they will have to pay the ultimate price!
- After the great flood, God spared only Noah and his family. He did so because he knew they'd be loyal. They were the last of mankind. Now, I will choose who lives and dies. Those that remain will be grateful. For they will find themselves in... heaven on Earth.
- Our time as the dominant species of the planet will replace that of the homo sapien. It's a scientific fact. It is happening. And a war has begun over this.
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.