Quotes by Forge (Earth-616)
- Emma Frost. I didn't recognize you with your legs together.
- That's a dangerous Man to have acting as a Loose Cannon, Charles.
- I already asked you to be quiet. I don't like having to ask twice.
- So... the moral of this story is that I am a total badass, huh?
- My power is in my mind. Deep inside. That is where I live. That is where I get to be a super hero... They don't understand what they don't see... But I see. I see it all. I see things before they are real. It always starts with a problem. An impractical, unattainable, unworkable problem that needs to be solved. Then... I solve it. I work it. I attain it. I move and shift and reshape. Make something out of nothing. I prepare my unfeasible solutions for birth. And when they've incubated and grown and developed, I bring them into the world. I am a midwife of the impossible. I am Forge. I make the impossible real.
- There's a reason why my people call her kind tricksters. Raven Darkholme may be able to alter her appearance a million times a day... but she never really changes.
- Actually, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for a cup of coffee sometime.
- Can't wait for the X-Men anymore. Switching to Plan "B". Making up Plan "B" as I go.
- While you were waltzing around with the Shadowforce on the Metroliner, they apparently broke free of their programming. So what was once a shady government operation with questionable approval and a suspicious agenda is now a gang of completely uncontrollable super-powered felons. But wait -- it gets better.
- This time, this outfit, I kept my word. I didn't break faith. Alive and safe and whole... I brought my people home!
- Ororo, will you... marry me?
- I asked you to marry me, Ororo. I realize that will never happen. I'm sorry.
- Much as I hate the expression, Mystique... call in the cavalry!
- My name is Forge. Building is what I do. But sometimes one must first destroy before one can create.
- You knew it was him we were hunting. You knew it was Madrox. You knew we were sent to hunt down Jamie Madrox!
- I’m using the window of opportunity Bowser has given us to ensure that we will be able to come and go as we please without worrying about the government’s spying eyes. We are now officially invisible to all government spy satellites.
- I think it's time the two of us had a little chat.
- Something big is in the wind -- and it's got global ramifications.
Conversations with Forge (Earth-616)
Rogue (after crashing through the roof of Eagle's Nest)
All items (19)
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 187
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 263
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 289
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 290
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 301
- X-Factor Vol 1 95
- X-Factor Vol 1 96
- Spider-Man and X-Factor Shadowgames Vol 1 3
- Bishop Vol 1 2
- X-Factor Vol 1 126
- X-Factor Vol 1 129
- X-Factor Vol 1 134
- Mystique Vol 1 1
- Mystique Vol 1 10
- New X-Men Vol 2 29
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 30
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 14
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 18
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.