Quotes by Frank Castle (Earth-199999)
- Dyin's easy. You're gonna learn about pain. You're gonna learn about loss. Every morning, I look for 'em Bill. I look for 'em...but then I remember. It's gonna be the same for you. When you look at your ugly, mangled face, you're gonna remember what you did. You'll remember Bill. You're gonna remember me!
- You know what I think of you, hero? I think you're a half measure. I think you're a man who can't finish the job. I think that you're a coward. You know the one thing that you just can't see? You know you're one bad day away from being me.
- One batch, two batch, penny and dime.
- Someday, sometime, this is gonna come down to you and me. Just know that, Bill.
- I'm not going to let you die today... Dying's easy. You're going to learn about pain. You're going to learn about loss. Every morning, I look for 'em, Bill. I look for 'em, but then I remember. It's going to be the same for you. When you look at your ugly, mangled face, you're going to remember what you did. You'll remember, Bill. You're going to remember me!
- No one's asking for our opinions, not while we're here.
- Said you wanted to be the guidance system, right? Well, this is what happens when the missile goes off. Guess you never thought about that, did you?
- What you picked, that's called a KA-BAR. It's a Marine's best friend. You know, up close, I'd rather have this than any firearm. You see, with a gun, the target can get lucky. A bullet can miss what's important. But not with this. You slide it in, you guide it through... and you rip right into the parts of a man that make him dead.
Conversations with Frank Castle (Earth-199999)
All items (9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.