Quotes by Frankenstein's Monster (Earth-616)
- You dare to feel sorry for yourself, Frankenstein... when what I, through your doing, have suffered has been a thousand times greater?!
- Do not judge me Walton -- not when your very life is in my hands!
- Look at me! What do you see?! Not a man you could love -- but instead, some hideous -- at best pitiful -- monster!
- Me -- serve a Frankenstein?! I would first die a thousand deaths!
- Evil radiates from you like warmth from the sun -- and this world will be a better place without you!
- Sometimes the betrayal of one's trust... one's family... is all it takes to be a... monster.
- Welcome to the Murder Circus, young Frankestein. And congratulations: "You just became the main event."
- The blood in your veins says otherwise, boy. I have tracked that blood all over the world. I know how it smells. How it tastes. And in you lie the very last drops, of that I am certain. The last blood I ever need spill. Other than my own.
Conversations with Frankenstein's Monster (Earth-616)
All items (10)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.