Quotes by Gertrude Yorkes (Earth-616)
- Most people in life don't have great power, and the few that do are almost never responsible with it. The people who have the greatest responsibility are the kids with no power because we're the ones who have to keep everybody in check.
- Man, why couldn't my 'rents have given you to me for my Bat Mitzah, Old Lace? A telepathic velociraptor from the 87th Century would have made middle school a lot more tolerab--uhn!
- Knock it the #*@% off! Have both of you gone completely insane-o?
- Most people in life don't have great power, and the few that do are almost never responsible with it. The people who have the greatest responsibility are the kids with no power, because we're the ones who have to keep everybody in check.
- I don't miss him, necessarily. I just miss the way things used to be. Maybe it's just because we were too busy running from our 'rents to notice, but back then, it never felt like there was this cloud hanging over us. I know it seems weird, considering we were routinely fighting vampires and mythical giants, but back when we thought Alex was one of us, things were just...simpler. I mean, I always knew you should never trust your parents, but I was naïve enough to think you could always trust your friends.
- Sometimes you have to lie...to protect the people you care about. You taught me that.
- So what are we expecting here... demons? Werewolves? Human traffickers? Or just your run-of-the-mill perverts?
- What the -- who greenlit Gibborim 2: Electric Boogaloo?
- Okay, so is everybody else going to jump out and yell "Surprise" now? Or are you going to tell me where they are?
Conversations with Gertrude Yorkes (Earth-616)
All items (11)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.