Quotes by Gorgon Petragon (Earth-616)
- I am Gorgon Petragon! I have crushed armies and Gods! I have devoted my entire life to honing the warrior's craft! I have sacrificed everything fighting for my people's future! My loves -- my children -- my body! And for what?! For what?! Because I have to believe in something greater than myself.
- Wait. We're Inhumans. Like you. And... believe it or not -- we come in peace.
- Careful puny one -- lest you shove just a touch too hard -- and it becomes neccessary -- for Gorgon to break you.
- ... You'll feel the power of Gorgon's hoof!
- You and he were not meant to dwell in the same world, child. You will see that I was right......with time.
- B-Black Bolt has gone mad -- and means to destroy us all!
- I am Gorgon Petragon! I have crushed armies and Gods! I have devoted my entire life to honing the warrior's craft. I have sacrificed everything fighting for my people's future! My loves --- my children --- my body! And for what, for what?! Because I have to believe in something greater than myself.
- There she is. There is the woman worth fighting and dying for, eh, lad?
- A good day to be alive. It is filled with the promise of peace.
- I said I was sorry Medusa. I was just tapping my hoof to music! How was I to know the building was so flimsy!
- Finally. Karnak? The Destructoid's shut down. Tell the New Inhuman Elite to begin the cleanup. And tell them I'm going to need a really big crane. That's right, Hala! Let Gorgon feel your love!
- Enough! I've had enough of this! Doesn't matter what you build! Doesn't matter what you throw at me! I will smack it down and break it! You hear me?!
- The world -- is broken. Broken. Broken!
- When Black Bolt comes for you, there will be no defense. When he speaks, these walls will crumble and your great civilization, your precious America, will fall --
- Pray to your gods you never see me again, Starbolt. For when you do...it will mean your death is nigh.
All items (15)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.