Quotes by Gwendolyn Poole (Earth-TRN565)
- I was wrong. I'm not a hero. I'm a henchman.
- You're all just comic book characters in my world!
- What's her name? She's, uh, played by Natalie Portman, uh... Jane!
- So, I'm having a hard time getting, uh, comic book universe citizenship?
- You think I haven't been waiting for this moment?! It was inevitable, you horror-sized Mister Potato Head. You killed my only friend and made me your henchman. If you kill me today, I'm making sure you're canceled too.
- I'm a really big fan.
- I need a ticket for whatever flight the Tree and Squirrel are on! And hurry up! Brian Michael Bendis is about to kill off Captain Marvel!!
- Honestly, we should have started with this fight. Whenever super heroes team up, they fight over a misunderstanding at the beginning. But now I see this is the setup of a complicated hero/anithero relationship. We'll cross paths over the years, be forced to cooperate despite -- dude... you're supposed to pull punches against normals...
- You're not the henchman anymore. You're facing a horde of aliens with super guns. Just you. You're the hero. Heroes don't die that way. They win. Hooo. Okay.
- Sweet Christmas!
- Oh, geez, this is going to be a real "the harder they fall" situation, isn't it.
- A dhampir is a half-vampire. And here there's only one of them. And you want me to stop him? To stop Blade?!
- I actually think we are in more of a classic sword-and-sorcery dungeon. Totally different than the super hero thing. Good thing I've got the cleric with me, eh? Heh heh heh.
- I'm shooting at evil dwarves from Ghost Rider's car, and I crashed on the better Hawkeye's couch last night! I'll enjoy that for a moment!
- This world isn't fair, Teddy. But look. There's a better one, right in there. A shared escapist universe built by hundreds of human creators over decades... a singular linked vision. It's real! I can almost touch it! It's been calling to me! I know that!
- Did I just lose a chunk of my life in-between scenes? Pages? Am I just living from panel to panel?
- Teddy... we're not back "back in the real world." This is all fake. We never left the comic.
- Welcome back to super hero world, Gwen! Hope you survive the experience!
- I'm going to join the Avengers.
- I'd like these powers a lot more if discovering their limits weren't like getting constantly tutted by a creative writing workshop.
- When this book is over, other writers aren't going to think of "Batroc the Leaper" this way. And, well, I'm sorry.
- I just need a power strong enough to make me more interesting to readers. Or compelling enough that writers reach for me as their quirky wild card in team books.
- Admit it. Gurihiru art or nah, you'd still hit it.
- I mean, I am basically my own self-insert in a Marvel Swimsuit Special right now.
- Four out of five Gwens agree: Gun violence is bad! Guess which Gwen I am.
- I'm not a mutant. I know that. And I know that this is how I die. I've known that from issue one of this miniseries. And... if I wanted to... I could use my remaining page space to give myself a more dignified ending. But I'm just... so tired. No one will miss me, anyway.
- A family. They're humanizing you... This is your book. And I'm-- I'm just the guest star...
Conversations with Gwendolyn Poole (Earth-TRN565)
All items (33)
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 1
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 0
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 2
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 3
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 4
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 5
- Rocket Raccoon and Groot Vol 1 10
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 6
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 8
- Gwenpool Holiday Special: Merry Mix Up Vol 1 1
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 10
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 11
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 12
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 15
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 16
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 17
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 18
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 19
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 21
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 22
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 23
- Unbelievable Gwenpool Vol 1 24
- Superior Spider-Man Vol 2 7
- Gwenpool Strikes Back Vol 1 1
- Gwenpool Strikes Back Vol 1 2
- Gwenpool Strikes Back Vol 1 3
- Gwenpool Strikes Back Vol 1 4
- Gwenpool Strikes Back Vol 1 5
- M.O.D.O.K.: Head Games Vol 1 3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.