Characters who have Heterochromia.
Heterochromia refers to a difference in coloration, usually of the iris but also of hair or skin.
Two versions for the iris, are;
- Complete Heterochromia: Where one iris is a different color from the other.
- Partial/Sectoral Heterochromia: Where part of one iris is a different color from its remainder.
In Earth-1218, Heterochromia mainly appears in Humans, Cats, and Dogs. Heterochromia is determined by the production, delivery, and concentration of melanin (a pigment). It may be inherited, or caused by genetic mosaicism, chimerism, disease, or injury. The primary reason behind heterochromia is a mutation of the genes that determine melanin distribution at the 8-HTP pathway, which usually only become corrupted due to chromosomal homogeneity.
All items (23)
- Magda Lehnsherr (Earth-97400)
- Malekith (Earth-12041)
- Malekith (Earth-616)
- Mary Walker (Earth-199999)
- Minion (Earth-8410)
- Rebecca LeBeau (Earth-41001)
- Roberto Reyes (Earth-15513)
- Roberto Reyes (Earth-616)
- Rogue (Anna Marie) (Earth-616)
- Seol Hee (Earth-616)
- Stephen Strange (Earth-2772)
- Stephen Strange (Earth-3515)
- Stephen Strange (Earth-4321)