Quotes by Hisako Ichiki (Earth-616)
- Tell you what: You go one day without stabbing me, you get to choose my name.
- Logan, it's okay that I just threw up on the back of your mask, right?
- No matter what happens next, you lose. There will always be the X-Men.
- I know. It's... great. When I first... when I first discovered I was a mutant, I thought... "That's it. My life as I knew it is pretty much over." Thought I'd have to spend the rest of my time hiding from... from everyone. From everything. I mean, we had the mansion and each other... but we were still hiding. Hiding together is still hiding. If only I'd known... if only I knew that this... not only was it possible, but it was under our noses the whole time. Look how happy everyone is. But... not everyone is here. And that... it sort of tempers it all for me. Maybe... I wonder if we can find who's missing... go find them. Bring them here. Let them -- Glob?
- She picked four Hellions... there's a shocker.
Conversations with Hisako Ichiki (Earth-616)
All items (7)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.