Quotes by Illyana Rasputina (Earth-616)
- I know you won't believe me, Rahne. But this is for your own good.
- I really suggest you cooperate. To coin a phrase, we really do have ways of making you talk.
- The team supreme on the loose again...
- Empath is mine, S'ym. You can dispose of whatever's left.
- See ya, villains! Don't do anything in Limbo, I wouldn't do! And watch out for demons!
- See ya around, Hellions! It's been real!
- Heaven has nothing to do with it! You know how...you must know...that we can't take all these Ani-Mates back with us...not while monsters like The Right are there, ready to cage and torture them! The Ani-Mates fought alongside of us! They earned the right to live on their own, to find out who and what they are. And we can't leave them here, to fall prey to those Smile-Faces...so I put the Smile-Faces where they can't hurt anyone else!
- All right! Forge has become one of my demons... and I'm gonna kill him, like he killed my brother!
- You killed my brother -- and now you'll pay!
- ...if we have to go through Limbo... I don't think that it will let us leave!
- I'm a monster... as much a monster as N'astirh is! Worse. He's as he was created to be. I was born human. I'm going mad! Somebody, please, help me!
- I am the Darkchilde. Shut away from life. Always on the outside, looking in.
- They're dead. I have to let them go now.
- You believe yourselves immune to death? I bring you a gospel of oblivion. I bring you the Soulsword. Taste it and cease to be.
- Listen to yourself for once. All you do anymore is remember. ... You're stuck, Piotr. Stuck in your memories. ... Take a tip from your little sister. You want to be happy again? You want to live again? You need to learn to forget.
- Very well. Feel your soul bleed!
- Long have you tormented me, you ancient embodiments of evil. My soul was torn from me to purchase your freedom. I have prevented your release many times...but banishment will no longer sate me. You hunger for human fear...human suffering. Today you understand that we are not human. We are superior. Today you cease to be.
- I think he is unstoppable. And I think you are too late.
- Some things exist only to burn. Sinister is among their number.
- I knew if I offered to take the Juggernaut energies, you would become Cyttorak's avatar in my place. You would let yourself be possessed. And then you'd know what damnation feels like. How it curls in your guts. How it changes you. How it leaves you. Who it leaves you. I had to show you. I had to make you finally see. There are no snowflakes in hell (...) I knew you would eventually you'd understand (...) Think about it, brother. Think of what I've given you. Regret. My final gift.
- He forced it out of me, he forced me to reveal her... my darker self. The Darkchilde.
- Dear Scott Summers, It is Illyana Rasputin. If you are reading this message that means you realize that I broke a rule today. But I had to. I had to see for myself. Things have been so tumultuous for all of us. The mutant race has not caught a break in so very long. We live in chaos. Charles Xavier is no longer with us... The original X-Men live in present day with seemingly no care for how it will affect us in the long run... The X-Men are split right down the middle over how best to serve all of the new mutants popping up all over the world. And still the humans hate and fear us. I just had to see. I used my powers to slip into the future. I just had to see for myself... I had to see for myself that the future was worth fighting for.
- Hey guys... may I introduce you to the real X-Men of the future.
- You are wrong, Sinister. We are not the last of our kind -- we are the first. No one will kill us. Not you, not the Inhumans. We are the children of Xavier. We are all brothers and sisters... and together there is nothing we cannot do.
- You are not evil, Sapna. You are a mutant. And never let anyone tell you those are the same things.
- Brother! You will not lay another hand on them. Enough!
- This is my domain. I'm the only one who can stop her.
- I -- I missed you too, Sapna. But -- where are we?
- I'm sorry, Logan, but every time we mess with time like this it goes bad. And I've seen you change so much since you got here. You've become yourself again. Please say you'll stop this. Stay with us.
- Thank you for all the science facts and pretty maps, Kitty, but I still don't know what you're telling us. What's happening?
- Can we just pretend this whole conversation never happened?
- What did you make me do?!
- 'locke tried to incorporate me. He failed. Now it's my turn. I'll assimilate him -- to become the first Demon Magus. His tech, all your powers -- my dark will. Nothing in creation will stand against me.
- Well... that certainly sounds like a plan. Of course, the problem with having a plan is that it only lasts until it doesn't. You know, until someone puts you to a question. So here's my question: Do you want to make out with me?
- Oh, that was just a joke earlier. I'm not really here for security. I'm keepin an eye on you for the Professor. To make sure you don't screw it up.
- There will be no surrender. These mutants came to help you in a time of need, and you dare point your weapons at them? This insult will not soon be forgotten, Ivan Prokopovych.
- None of you better want to make out.
- We're family, Doug. We always have been. So believe me when I tell you this... If you raise that sword to fight someone on Otherworld... It'll be the last thing you ever do. And there is not a damn thing you can do to stop it.
- No, no. I have a better idea. Let's go to Limbo!
Conversations with Illyana Rasputina (Earth-616)
All items (45)
- New Mutants Vol 1 24
- New Mutants Vol 1 29
- New Mutants Vol 1 32
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 201
- New Mutants Vol 1 43
- New Mutants Vol 1 52
- New Mutants Vol 1 55
- New Mutants Vol 1 56
- New Mutants Vol 1 58
- New Mutants Vol 1 61
- New Mutants Vol 1 63
- New Mutants Vol 1 65
- New Mutants Vol 1 66
- New Mutants Vol 1 69
- New Mutants Vol 1 72
- New Mutants Vol 1 73
- X-Men Unlimited Vol 2 14
- New Mutants Vol 3 4
- Nation X Vol 1 1
- New Mutants Vol 3 17
- New Mutants Vol 3 21
- New Mutants Vol 3 29
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 542
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 2 15
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 2 18
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 3 5
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom Vol 1 1
- All-New X-Men Vol 1 17
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 5
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 6
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 12
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 16
- Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 19
- Old Man Logan Vol 2 19
- Phoenix Resurrection: The Return of Jean Grey Vol 1 1
- New Mutants: Dead Souls Vol 1 4
- X-Men: Gold Vol 2 30
- New Mutants: Dead Souls Vol 1 6
- New Mutants: War Children Vol 1 1
- New Mutants Vol 4 5
- Empyre: X-Men Vol 1 1
- New Mutants Vol 4 11
- Empyre: X-Men Vol 1 2
- New Mutants Vol 4 13
- Savage Avengers Vol 1 16
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.