Quotes by James Bradley (Earth-616)
- Personality 115, you are expected to follow the Nemesis Protocol at all times. Do you comply?
- Miss: I am attempting to explain a device so profoundly complex that even if you were functionally immortal... which praise the singularity you are not... the Universe would collapse long before you grasped even how to switch it on. Pay attention or I shall feed you to my lab.
- Behold: The World's first truly evil Pretend-Mutant, and an irresistible threat for any psychic predator. Let's just hope the little bastard can run.
- Oh, and just so no one can say we haven't been formally introduced -- you can call us Battle-Axis!
- I believe in neither magic nor superstition, Dr. McCoy, and if you touch my jacket again I'll spay you. Congratulations. The X-Men have found their genius.
- Write down the date and time you claimed to have intelligence. I expect it'll be the entry in your diary right before the one where you're eaten by giant crabs.
- I believe in science. And I believe science will solve this. And I don't believe in magic.
- It chose to stand here because of what lies beneath its feet. The past and the future of mankind's evolution...
- Oh God, the little wish-fulfillment elf. Here to report that the science team's lab has been cleaned of barnacles, I hope.
- In the name of progress, justice and not being haunted by the pissed-off astral echo of an aging genius -- you will finish what we started. Do. Not. Flake! ... Ha! Invisible, is it? Science-gaze sees all, Brainfail! There will be crotch-punching!
- Using my uncanny mutant power of selfless heroism, I've sealed myself in with three suicidal infectees, one indestructible abomination -- and the pair of space cadets whose de-monstering treatment so spectacularly failed. I believe I deserve a round of applause. Or a straightjacket.
- Why can't I ever end up in sexy dimensions.
- ...We've got rain clouds rolling in stirring up an abundance of positive ions and increasing irritability among particularly sensitive people. But not to worry. When the rain starts falling...it releases negative ions into the air, causing a feeling of euphoria...a natural side effect of Storm's more dramatic arrivals.
- My team represents the greatest collection of scientists on the planet, and I'm proud of them all. Of course, if you even think about telling them I said so, I'll inflict poleshift on your digestive system.
- I wish I went to the bathroom before getting into this damn thing... You know what astronauts can do right inside their spacesuits...? Terror bathroom terror bathroom... It's just possible something strange is happening to the laws of physics down here. Aaaaaaa On the plus side, it's no longer cold in this suit. Yay astronauts.
- Psychology‘s not my forte — it‘s difficult to study minds when you see little evidence of them.
Conversations with James Bradley (Earth-616)
All items (17)
- Invaders Vol 2 1
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 504
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 506
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 508
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 512
- X-Men vs. Agents of Atlas Vol 1 1
- X-Men: Blind Science Vol 1 1
- X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Smoke & Blood Vol 1 1
- Namor: The First Mutant Annual Vol 1 1
- X-Men Vol 3 17
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 44
- X-Club Vol 1 1
- X-Club Vol 1 2
- X-Force Vol 4 7