Quotes by James Howlett (Earth-7642)
- The X-Men have a school. Think we got a couple extra bedrooms. Assumin' it wouldn't be overly confusing having two guys with claws and two ladies with energy blades. Interested?
- Good. Then ya understand that sometimes ya gotta help the li'l guy -- even when it seems like the rest of the world is afraid of ya... like they hate ya... just for being different.
- A talkin' truck? Are you kiddin' me?
- For Simyon, the slaughter was a turn-on. He worshipped the Witchblade because he loved killing. It never occured to him that he'd be among the victims.
- It's an ancient myth about an old man in an library. He has all the knowledge of the world stored up -- but he's short of hired help, so anyone that goes in becomes a slave and has to maintain the library until they die.
- Maybe, darlin'. But y'never know. Dreams are what make reality worth living. An' even for the likes of us, sometimes they come true.
- Can you taste the salt yet? Soon you'll be gurgling as your lungs fill with blood. And there will be nothing more of you than worm's meat.
Conversations with James Howlett (Earth-7642)
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.