Quotes by Jemma Simmons (Earth-199999)
- What kind of Hellcow produces carmine milk?
- No, I'm quite comfortable blaming myself, actually, for the lot of it. For all the miseries endured to rescue helpless little Agent Simmons. Will died trying to save me. And Fitz... Poor Fitz nearly got himself killed a number of times, and that's not even the worst of it.
- I'm getting into character. My undercover persona harbors some residual resentment to her absent American father.
- We have told you of a known Hydra agent. He's getting away, and your little intimidation speech is keeping us from saving the life of a fellow agent...a friend.
- I can't be a part of your bad-girl shenanigans. I like following the rules and doing what's expected of me. It makes me feel nice.
- In ancient times, people believe the heavens were filled with gods and monsters and magical worlds. Then, as time passed, those beliefs faded into myth and folklore. But now we know the stories are true. Other worlds, with names like Asgard, do exist. And beings once revered as gods, like Thor, have returned, leaving us with more questions... an enormous mess to clean up.
- Radcliffe ran a simulation and now it's a brave new terrifying world.
Conversations with Jemma Simmons (Earth-199999)
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.